Kangerade 6.0.11 - Pre Release.

gloster

Reaction score
Wait till Monday. Those of us who reload all the time can get it from your informal post. If you make a sticky, you will be distracted by support questions and will have to put up a second sticky shortly.

EvilDobe

Reaction score
here is the newest version. I'm not sure if I want to release this or wait until this new leak that's gonna hit monday to rebuild with those proprietary files and gapps. thoughts?
My vote is wait. You've already got something great so you may as well make it a little bit better & save yourself the questions that will come with this build. Also it'll give you time to incorporate WyContacts (if you didn't already).

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
here is the newest version. I'm not sure if I want to release this or wait until this new leak that's gonna hit monday to rebuild with those proprietary files and gapps. thoughts?

OK, so you tweeted that you were theming this version. If you have already completed that, I'd say release it (at least whatever colors you have). No sense in all that work going by the wayside. Not to mention, that gives us something to play with while you take your time changing stuff to the new files.

</sarcasm> Heck, it might even cut down on the number of "Are you done yet?" posts. </sarcasm>

Besides, Kangerade 7.X.X sounds pretty cool. :icon_ banana:

Last edited:

tech

Reaction score
@ JRummy
Just alittle something for 6.0.1.1 if u like or want changes in color or text just hit me up also theme coming in a week

fox_dye

Reaction score
If your done porting the themes I would say release it. That way you will have more time to work on the next release instead of just plowing through and rebuilding again. We all know there is always going to be a new leak right around the corner no point in killing yourself to try to stay ahead. Hell its not like this pays your bills right. Its a hobby when you have to work on it all the time it's just not fun anymore and its more like work. So like I say just release and take a little break before starting the next build.

FunnelWeaver

Reaction score
I have to chime in on this one, too. I have to agree with the others - release it with themes. I'm dying to get my hands on it - pink of course.

jaho

Reaction score
Running the latest release with Chevy's LV250-1000 and Launcher Pro

All apps restored perfectly, and no issues so far. This thing is very smooth! Keep up the good work!

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
will this be on rom manager soon? i like seeing all the good comments, want to give it a try, kudos jrum!

EddieVersatile

Reaction score
I just have to say, I can't wait for this version to be finalized...

Has anyone tested out Wifi Hotspot on the test version yet?

anyways, Compliments to the Chef(s)! before Kangerade 5.0.9, Froyo never tasted so good to me! lol

Keep up the amazing work JRummy & helpers :)

DroidDoc

Reaction score
Calendar issue fixed in current release, everything been running smooth. Glad to have the option for black background in Messaging.

Still issues with "alinone". Won't remove "Car Home" or "Music', get erro, something about "read only". Any ideas?