Just upgraded - market not auto-downloading

magoo66

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I finally found some free time, so I made the switch from 1.5 to LGB 0.5. I read a bunch before making the plunge, so the upgrade went smoothly, things are looking great so far.

Only question I have right now is: why isn't the android market auto-downloading all my apps? In the past, when I flashed a new rom and booted up for the first time, all my apps started downloading without me doing anything. This time, about 10 random apps downloaded, that's it. Do I have to re-download everything 1-by-1 now?

Yes, I did a titanium backup before upgrading. However, I kind of want to "start fresh" if you know what I mean. My phone had been acting strangely lately, so I don't want to restore potentially inefficient data. Is this backwards thinking? Anyone ever have issues restoring a titanium backup?

Thanks guys, keep up the great work!

scrimp212

Reaction score
I had this same issue with the market. Never did get it fixed it, so I switched to APEX. Works great now :)

Im patiently waiting for the next Liberty version before I come back to it.

Smokie

Reaction score
can't fix it as far as i know.. when you update to a Ginger Bread ROM from any other ROM the market for some reason just doesn't auto dl your apps anymore.. thats why everyone always says to use Titanium Backup and just load all your apps that way. its not only faster but I notice that the market never installs all the apps you had.