Market weirdness

Sweettreat

Reaction score
I flashed 1.5, after wipe etc. I downloaded all my aps (60ish) from the market. I did not restore from titanium backup. Now market shows only six of my aps under my downloads. If I find an installed app in the market, it does not show up as installed even though it is. Wtf, over?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jaynyc22

Reaction score
im getting the same issue here too!

edit: apps ( i purchased )

OP
S

Sweettreat

Reaction score
Apps I purchased show up, but not the free ones,,, before they did. When I tried downloading a free app I already had installed, it did so with no problem and that app is now included in the "my apps" list, but none of the other free ones.

Uncle Chan

Reaction score
I had the same problem. I uninstalled an app and then reinstalled it and all of the others showed-up.

OP
S

Sweettreat

Reaction score
I had the same problem. I uninstalled an app and then reinstalled it and all of the others showed-up.

I tried that and it didn't work. Just shows the app that i reinstalled.

cc16177

Reaction score
I am also having strange problems with the market. Originally when I wiped and installed 1.5 the market attempted to restore all my apps itself, unsuccessfully. It said they were all downloading but never made any progress and had to be individually cancelled.

When I went back to re-download, occasionally it says the install failed and I have to retry... But my main issue is if I want to search for an app without searching by name. For instance I click "apps" and then... maybe "communication" (or even "all applications") and the market screen goes black for about 15 sec and then I get a FC.

I've tried hard resetting and i've wiped and re-installed 1.5 once already with no luck. Any suggestions?

Boblank

Reaction score
Apps I purchased show up, but not the free ones,,, before they did. When I tried downloading a free app I already had installed, it did so with no problem and that app is now included in the "my apps" list, but none of the other free ones.

I had this problem and someone on this forum helped me. What worked for me was clearing the data on the market app in settings applications.

OP
S

Sweettreat

Reaction score
That's exactly what I ended up doing... I force closed Market from menu-applications-all-market. Then clear data and rebooted phone. I started getting updates as soon as I reopened market and everything synced up. Beautiful.

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Yeah, have you guys tried clearing the market data/cache?

This should fix it, if not do that, then reboot. Should take care of it.