Market apps not auto-downloading

twentydeuce

Reaction score
I have tried everything I could but can not get the market to auto-redownload my apps. I have wiped and flashed 2.1 twice, wiped the cache of the market and the phone, nothing seems to be working. I am reinstalling from Titanium Backup but it's really annoying to have to install each app.

This has happened to me with other ROMS but I have always been able to eventually get the apps to show up in the downloads of the market. Not this time.

Anyone fix this?

ibnetman

Reaction score
Blackdroid fixed this issue last night. "http://theultimatedroid.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/8-the-ultimate-droid-210/"

OP
T

twentydeuce

Reaction score
This is just a link to the 2.1 download file. I'm saying that I downloaded and flashed 2.1 but nothing with autoupdate.

ibnetman

Reaction score
BlackDroid updated that file at 1:09am last night, did you download your copy of that file after 1:09am last night? I had your same problem last night and redownloaded this updated version after 1:09am and it fixed that problem.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, that's why Titanium Back-up or similar apps are a must.... sometimes this stuff happens to those that like to ROM surf...lol ;)

luv2golf

Reaction score
I was unable to get launcherpro or root tools to download from the market. TB would not restore these two apps. Even my astro backup would not allow launcherpro to restore. I cleared market cache also. I did a clean download w/wipe from another ROM.