Is there an easier way to answer the phone, Besides the finger slide??

BD1

Reaction score
I have a hard time, Sometimes trying to slide my finger across the screen!!! Especially when in a moving object!!

Thanks

Last edited:

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have a hard time, Sometimes trying to slide my finger across the screen!!! Especially when in a moving object!!

Thanks

Tedd's Phone Tools and MyLock Phone Tools each provides a solution to the problem by putting buttons on the answer screen. Not very attractive but you won't care much about that in comparison to the frustration of not being able to answer the phone. Get them in the Market.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Thanks

Tedd's Phone Tools and MyLock Phone Tools each provides a solution to the problem by putting buttons on the answer screen. Not very attractive but you won't care much about that in comparison to the frustration of not being able to answer the phone. Get them in the Market.

Dude is there an app out there that you don't know about?;)

It's uncanny. Of course there are thousands of apps so you can't know them all but I'm amazed, truly.

jetman

Reaction score
I have another thread I started in the "Rescue Squad Help" section with this same issue I had trouble with... especially in my car. I got a couple helpful hints there. One is when an incoming call comes in touch and hold the green Answer button until the Red Ignore button disappears. A small green dot will appear where the Red Ignore button once was. SLOWLY slide the green Answer button accross the screen and it should easily answer the call. It's kind of tough to give it that kind of concentration driving though. I downloaded the "MyLock Phone Tools" App from the Market and now I answer the phone with a single button press of the camera button. It works great!

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

Thanks

Dude is there an app out there that you don't know about?;)

It's uncanny. Of course there are thousands of apps so you can't know them all but I'm amazed, truly.

I have long experience in using search engines and that helps. But in many cases, including this one, I have a wife who complains quite vocally about inconveniences using the Droid. If I want to keep peace in the household, I'll find a solution to her problem. :)

bikedogrun

Reaction score
I downloaded the "MyLock Phone Tools" App from the Market and now I answer the phone with a single button press of the camera button. It works great!
Cool!

I was also looking for something like this for my Droid. This app works VERY WELL...

A simple press of the camera button does the job so nicely, thanks for the tip ///

/BD dancedroid