Call Answer settings

gerbsevolution7

Reaction score
Hey guys i recently got the droid nd i love it, the only thing that bugs me is when someone calls you ..you have to slide your finger across the screen. Is there any way to change that setting??

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys i recently got the droid nd i love it, the only thing that bugs me is when someone calls you ..you have to slide your finger across the screen. Is there any way to change that setting??

Welcome to the forum, gerbsevolution7! There are several apps for that, it all depends on what you want. Personally I'm a fan of myLock. The dev is a member here and quite dedicated to making this app as functional and user friendly as possible. Just put myLock into the serach engine at the top of your page and you'll bring up all kinds of threads on that and the other members' preferences. Good luck and have fun!

OP
G

gerbsevolution7

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, gerbsevolution7! There are several apps for that, it all depends on what you want. Personally I'm a fan of myLock. The dev is a member here and quite dedicated to making this app as functional and user friendly as possible. Just put myLock into the serach engine at the top of your page and you'll bring up all kinds of threads on that and the other members' preferences. Good luck and have fun!

myLock is the name of the app?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

myLock is the name of the app?

That's correct and best of all it's FREE! Here's the thread:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/22838-mylock-market-skip-lock-screen.html

and another one that will keep you busy for hours...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/19208-forget-top-5-list-all-your-apps.html