myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
OP
T

TechTinker

Reaction score
I could live without them, always have. But I could just unfreeze/refreeze. (when i get titbu...)

So whats the "indexing" i keep hearing about. As soon as I see the pop up im planning to update (know I said this before...) and that indexes goes on a while. but as my school data is very iffy to connect, will that mess that up? (if i update today-ish, forgot when i clicked later, and i have school for half the day the next day mostly without data)

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I could live without them, always have. But I could just unfreeze/refreeze. (when i get titbu...)

So whats the "indexing" i keep hearing about. As soon as I see the pop up im planning to update (know I said this before...) and that indexes goes on a while. but as my school data is very iffy to connect, will that mess that up? (if i update today-ish, forgot when i clicked later, and i have school for half the day the next day mostly without data)
yeah mp3s may not work either... the cm team knows alot:) indexing dosent require a data connect... it hums in the backround as u open files for the first time and when you look thru dirs, making shortcut data and thumbnails of pics... kind like windows

OP
T

TechTinker

Reaction score
..Yeah so... I tried updating this morning and it failed, and now my home key dosent work... any help?

OP
T

TechTinker

Reaction score
Ok so uh I already did the ADB thing, And downloaded everything. But I can't get my phone to go to Mass Storage so I can backup all my files. It's on Mass Storage Mode, I have USB debugging Checked (also tried Unchecked) I go into my computer, and nothing pops up to get into my phone. This is getting irritating.

OP
T

TechTinker

Reaction score
Ok I fixed all those problems.

I have my phone booted up in the AB flashboot, I have RSD loaded (5.7) my phone plugged in, my phone says its connected, but my phones not showing up in the port. I have the spf file loaded in. Help?

OP
T

TechTinker

Reaction score
Last edited: