Is the Bionic Worth it?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Make sure you freeze bloat and not remove it. There are some free apps on the market for that. I use AntTek app manager to freeze.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Make sure you freeze bloat and not remove it. There are some free apps on the market for that. I use AntTek app manager to freeze.

I froze them with titanium but didn't see any benefits (other then not having to look at them lol)

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea me either really. The Bionic has plenty of resources for processes. I just hated looking at it in my app drawer and didn't want to click on any vcast things by accident.

Hiker5208

Reaction score
Please tell me that's with a contract renewal. If it's without contract renewal or extension I'm going to be pissed. I bought a used bionic in cherry condition with extended battery for 350 off contract. Saving my upgrade.

That is with a contract renewal. I had my last NE2 available and was able to order one for $29.95 today. I had to snap for that one. Looking forward to moving on from my X2.

Verro84

Reaction score
Please tell me that's with a contract renewal. If it's without contract renewal or extension I'm going to be pissed. I bought a used bionic in cherry condition with extended battery for 350 off contract. Saving my upgrade.

Its either a renewal or a new 2 yr agreement. I was just on vzw.com to purchase the Lapdock but there out of stock and i seen the Bionic deal

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

HTC1

Reaction score
I suggest either nexus or rezound.... i returned bionic for nexus.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

rdgxray

Reaction score
I got the bionic as a temp phone when my old phone broke. After using it 45 days, was going to trade for nexus or rezound. I have this phone all set up and I actually like Motorola skin on android. The update fixed almost all problems. I like how the screen curves out and not on mark or scratch after 45 days. Phone feels solid and crushes any task you throw at it. Screen is bright and good quality. Signal is strong. Calls are clear. I just don't see a reason to change to another phone. I would recommend it to anyone who can get a good deal on it. ICS has already been announced for it, whatever that brings to the party. Good solid dual core powerful phone with plenty of life yet. Enjoy having it much more after update.