Bionic or Razor

USCGVet

Reaction score
Due for Verizon upgrade in Nov. 11. Kind of wondering if the 4G bionic is worth it since 4G not avail. in my area.
Do not want a slideout keyboard (Droid), I like the Bionic. Does the "new" Razor run 4G & what type keyboard.
Lots of money for a system I can't use.:frown:

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
New 3g or 4g phones are pretty much the same price

Razr will be a candy bar just like the bionic

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

FuturePrimitive

Reaction score
Lots of money for a system I can't use.:frown:
Not yet. Even though 4G is available in my area I still would have gotten a 4G phone even if it wasn't. I run a phone for 2 years, if you're anything like me I would highly recommend you get a 4G device, a lot can change in 2 years and Verizon is working pretty quickly to get 4G up everywhere they can. They have to, its a major competitive advantage to have but its temporary as AT&T/Sprint are also working hard to bring higher speeds to their networks. So the faster VZW brings 4G online the larger their lead will be over the others.

I will say, having used LTE for just over a month, I would never want to go back to a 3G device! (But my OG Droid is my backup so if something happens to my Bionic the D1 comes out of retirement!)

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
That's your call .. I'd wait till the bionic update comes out and also wait for the razr to come out, see which you like the best..

rumblee1

Reaction score
Got the bionic and am loving it. Came from a droid X. Reason I wouldnt get a razor, because its not suppose to have a user replaceable battery. If it does, then i'd consider it. Moto has the best build quality.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums