Is it bad...

mattygabe

Reaction score
Ohkay, so a major disappointment. The weather has caused a delay in shipment. It's still "in transit" from Crofton, Maryland to Massachusetts. Earliest it'll be here is tomorrow. So not happy right now. oyyy

Sorry, Ace. That is a drag. I know you're disappointed, but it will all be worth it tomorrow. Keep us posted!
Ace, sorry to hear about the weather causing a delay. I dodged that bullet and UPS was able to put the phone on the truck at 7:30 this morning, and I've been playing with it all day.

I actually killed the battery down to 20% already after I "fully charged" it earlier today. I'll have to completely zap the battery later so I can get a good charge in on it from the get-go.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ohkay, so a major disappointment. The weather has caused a delay in shipment. It's still "in transit" from Crofton, Maryland to Massachusetts. Earliest it'll be here is tomorrow. So not happy right now. oyyy

Sorry, Ace. That is a drag. I know you're disappointed, but it will all be worth it tomorrow. Keep us posted!
Ace, sorry to hear about the weather causing a delay. I dodged that bullet and UPS was able to put the phone on the truck at 7:30 this morning, and I've been playing with it all day.

I actually killed the battery down to 20% already after I "fully charged" it earlier today. I'll have to completely zap the battery later so I can get a good charge in on it from the get-go.

Well, at least UPS made their way to one of you guys! Wish it could have been both of you, but hopefully Ace's will show up tomorrow. Have fun, mattygabe, and don't stay up too late!

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score

Well, at least UPS made their way to one of you guys! Wish it could have been both of you, but hopefully Ace's will show up tomorrow. Have fun, mattygabe, and don't stay up too late!

Maybe UPS would have gotten it to me on time... but it's being shipped Fedex. The rate the weather stories are swarming, it wont get it here till friday. I so do not want that to happen :mad::mad::mad:

streetkid

Reaction score
Hey uh, don't forget Sunday is Valentines day.. good time to make up and justify your obsession.. do something nice for her.

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score
So, I Know Valentine's day is Sunday... thankfully, my girlfriend thinks it's a stupid one. Sure, we're gonna be together (after we both get out of work, that is) but we aren't doing much at all.

As you can imagine, last night I was pretty disappointed. I went to bed with the mindset that I wouldn't be getting my phone till Friday the earliest because they were complaining about "bad weather". Well, I woke up this morning and checked the tracking, and at 8 this morning (an hour ago) it arrived at the FedEx Facility in the town next door. I Cannot express how happy this makes me. If they don't deliver it by say 12 and it hasn't left their store yet, I'm going to get it. =]

So, I will have my Droid today afterall!!! :woot::woot:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So, I Know Valentine's day is Sunday... thankfully, my girlfriend thinks it's a stupid one. Sure, we're gonna be together (after we both get out of work, that is) but we aren't doing much at all.

As you can imagine, last night I was pretty disappointed. I went to bed with the mindset that I wouldn't be getting my phone till Friday the earliest because they were complaining about "bad weather". Well, I woke up this morning and checked the tracking, and at 8 this morning (an hour ago) it arrived at the FedEx Facility in the town next door. I Cannot express how happy this makes me. If they don't deliver it by say 12 and it hasn't left their store yet, I'm going to get it. =]

So, I will have my Droid today afterall!!! :woot::woot:

Ace - Any news? Any GOOD news?

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score
IT CAME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
IT CAME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Like you have it in your hands, it came in or it's at the FedEx station, it came in?

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score
it is physically in my hands! I'm now down to like 8% battery (came with about 20) and then going to put some apps on the SD card and hope for the best? haha

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
it is physically in my hands! I'm now down to like 8% battery (came with about 20) and then going to put some apps on the SD card and hope for the best? haha

Glad to hear you got it! Have fun! And try not to stay up all night........