Is it bad...

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score
My wife already thinks I'm having affair with my Droid :icon_ devil:

haha. Glad to know I made the right decision in what phone to get. My friend has the Eris? ..The one without the sliding keyboard... and is jealous that I'm getting the MotoDroid. :icon_ devil: too bad for himm

bitter

Reaction score
yeah I saw that. Makes everything wayyy more interesting haha. Now all I gotta worry about is battery life. Maybe purchase a spare battery? haha.

It's really not that bad. Just stock up on chargers, it charges fast!

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score
good to know. I'm so in the right place. =]

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score
yup. time to do some reading/searching/bookmarking for Monday when I get out of work at 3! :yeahbaby01:

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score
Ok, so they screwed up. I won't get the phone till Tuesday now. But, I ripped them a new one and got them to make the next day shipping free. Haha.

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score
The phone has been shipped! I am overly excited for tomorrow now. My phone is sitting in Maryland right now. The anticipation is killing me!!!

mattygabe

Reaction score
The phone has been shipped! I am overly excited for tomorrow now. My phone is sitting in Maryland right now. The anticipation is killing me!!!
Mine's in Kentucky. I'm pretty excited, too!

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score
I hope so, too. Thankfully i won't take that long to get here... and the snow won't hit here till tomorrow night. Phone ETA is before 3pm! Woohoooo:icon_ banana:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I hope so, too. Thankfully i won't take that long to get here... and the snow won't hit here till tomorrow night. Phone ETA is before 3pm! Woohoooo:icon_ banana:

Just think - maybe you'll get snowed IN with your new Droid? Hmmm. How would you spend the time? :icon_ lala:

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score
haha that would be EPIC. Though, I get it tomorrow, and I have Wednesday and Thursday off from work. So, I will be playing with it either way! :D

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
haha that would be EPIC. Though, I get it tomorrow, and I have Wednesday and Thursday off from work. So, I will be playing with it either way! :D

Good for you! Enjoy! I'm sure you already have a list of apps a mile long.

M

Matth3w

I did the same thing. Then another two days of constant use after I got the phone.