Is it bad...

mattygabe

Reaction score
I did the same thing. Then another two days of constant use after I got the phone.
Hahaha. My fiance has already been preparing. Her response when I told her it was coming tomorrow: "Well, looks like I won't be talking to you tomorrow." haha

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score
haha. Yeah. I have a ton of them ready and waiting. My girlfriend knows how bad it'll be. She doesn't expect to hear from me till Friday. Haha. Tomorrow will be most glorified! Yay :D

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
And then every day, (or several times a day) you'll read something new on here and try yet another app, and so on and so on. :icon_ banana:

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score
Oh but of course that's how I'll be! Overloaded with Apps!

koralyne

Reaction score
Hahaha, if you think you cant wait for your phone, lol, ive been waiting two months =O

(still dont have mine yet ._.)

hope you enjoy your new droid =D

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score
OUCH! I couldn't believe waiting that long. I made the decision last week and just bought it haha. Thank god for a s****y job!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh but of course that's how I'll be! Overloaded with Apps!

The phone has been shipped! I am overly excited for tomorrow now. My phone is sitting in Maryland right now. The anticipation is killing me!!!
Mine's in Kentucky. I'm pretty excited, too!

Keep us all updated when you get the phone(s). Your enthusiasm is infectious!

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

jimmiem

Reaction score
I'm glad that I'm not alone. It's like a sickness. I've been reading this forum and every review I could find. I've been to Verizon stores 3 times since I ordered it to play around with it and familiarize myself with every little nuance. The worst part is that my Droid is at this very moment sitting at the FedEx shipment center that services my residence where it has been since early this morning. It's not scheduled for delivery until tomorrow. I called to ask if I could pick it up but they told me it was 'containerized.' Must... hold... on... a little... longer!

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score
I'm glad that I'm not alone. It's like a sickness. I've been reading this forum and every review I could find. I've been to Verizon stores 3 times since I ordered it to play around with it and familiarize myself with every little nuance. The worst part is that my Droid is at this very moment sitting at the FedEx shipment center that services my residence where it has been since early this morning. It's not scheduled for delivery until tomorrow. I called to ask if I could pick it up but they told me it was 'containerized.' Must... hold... on... a little... longer!

That's harsh! Good luck holding on!

I have only played with the phone once and it's going to be all new to me. I'm so amped! And yes, I will let you guys know the moment I get it! It'll probably be around 3:30 when I get to unbox it. Sooo excited I'm shaking!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

It is a disease and I assume rehab will be in everyone's future because of it. Good luck to you, jimmiem! :popcorn:

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score
Rehab? That's for quitters. We don't need rehab. The rest of the world just needs to realize and bask in the fact that the Droid just REEKS of AWESOMENESS!

BONUS: Ten points to whoever gets that reference!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Rehab? That's for quitters. We don't need rehab. The rest of the world just needs to realize and bask in the fact that the Droid just REEKS of AWESOMENESS!

No not to quit - just to curb the obsession.

WWF? Edge and Christian?

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score

No not to quit - just to curb the obsession.

WWF? Edge and Christian?

HAHA YES!!!! Ten points to you!

11.jpg

...I still want those glasses. Would look nice with my mohawk =D

PS - Enthusiasm undeterred. Still want to do backflips, but lack the ability to do so. haha

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score
Ohkay, so a major disappointment. The weather has caused a delay in shipment. It's still "in transit" from Crofton, Maryland to Massachusetts. Earliest it'll be here is tomorrow. So not happy right now. oyyy

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sorry, Ace. That is a drag. I know you're disappointed, but it will all be worth it tomorrow. Keep us posted!