Is anyone going to the Droid seminars?

DJTURNz

Reaction score
My rep sent me an email that is an invite to a bunch of 2 hour "learn how to use your DROID" seminars that VZW is holding. There is also an online tutorial if you can't make a seminar.

I am going to assume that they will only be covering the inherent functions of the phone without any outside applications. I doubt that I will go, but I will probably check out the tutorial to see if there is anything I didn;t already learn on here.

Did anyone lese get this email? I'd post it, but I'm not sure how to post an email. It had a big graphic with both the moto and the HTC and you click on the one you have to get a list of locations.

xandor

Reaction score
I didn't get an email, but the salesperson informed me of them when I was getting my droid set-up.

Decided not to go. I work on computers for a living and just got the hang of droid.

bacalao

Reaction score
A droid seminar should consist of learning how to search this forum! Just about all you need is here, even a VZW guy.

mjs31

Reaction score
We have a rep that kind of knows to much (if you know what I mean). I was thinking about attending just to test him out...

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep

A droid seminar should consist of learning how to search this forum! Just about all you need is here, even a VZW guy.

Yep a VZW guy and a member of the VZW customer council too! Enjoy

OP
D

DJTURNz

Reaction score
It would be funny if when you called VZW customer service, they just did a forum search and told you "for your problem with cut and paste, DROID-Faced Killer says to do a long press in the text field and..."

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It would be funny if when you called VZW customer service, they just did a forum search and told you "for your problem with cut and paste, DROID-Faced Killer says to do a long press in the text field and..."

I find it funny when I went in to my local VZW store last week. They had this forum on 2 of thier Droids as the kiosk:icon_ banana:I giggled and moved on. still nice to see