Is anybodies Droid as snappy as the Nexus One is appearing?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by spazma7ik, Jan 8, 2010.

1. spazma7ik

spazma7ik Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I notice a lot of occasional lag on my Droid when just scrolling, going through my app drawer, choosing apps etc. Now I have had Home++ installed for quite a while and can't really remember how much faster it was prior to Home++, but I'm just curious if we will have just as snappy of an experience that the Nexus one is appearing to have. Cause watching videos of it shows A LOT of quickness and fluidness when doing just about anything.
  2. iclickjohn

iclickjohn Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I would assume that the official OTA update will be as good as the one available at alldroid. And many are reporting that it made their droid more snappy and responsive. I did a hacked version for 2.01 and it seemed to be a little problematic after. And of course home++ was added which may have been the problem. Just took it off earlier tonight. Took off apps that I don't use that much. Pretty much getting my phone ready for the OTA which should be coming any day now. supposedly was the 22nd. and then I heard 11th, and then I heard any day now.