1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Is anybodies Droid as snappy as the Nexus One is appearing?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by spazma7ik, Jan 8, 2010.

1. spazma7ik

spazma7ik New Member

I notice a lot of occasional lag on my Droid when just scrolling, going through my app drawer, choosing apps etc. Now I have had Home++ installed for quite a while and can't really remember how much faster it was prior to Home++, but I'm just curious if we will have just as snappy of an experience that the Nexus one is appearing to have. Cause watching videos of it shows A LOT of quickness and fluidness when doing just about anything.
  2. iclickjohn

iclickjohn New Member

Well I would assume that the official OTA update will be as good as the one available at alldroid. And many are reporting that it made their droid more snappy and responsive. I did a hacked version for 2.01 and it seemed to be a little problematic after. And of course home++ was added which may have been the problem. Just took it off earlier tonight. Took off apps that I don't use that much. Pretty much getting my phone ready for the OTA which should be coming any day now. supposedly was the 22nd. and then I heard 11th, and then I heard any day now.