Inverted BlurMessaging anyone

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Had someone that wanted an inverted BlurMessaging instead of the stock bright white version...well here it is people...

**Shout out to xkape for inputting some info that helped me with a missing piece of the puzzle...thanks Bro...

Inverted_BlurMessaging.zip

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
41727d1319586513-inverted-blurmessaging-anyone-snap20111025_133507.png

Last edited:

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
You are the best man :)

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You are the best man :)

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

huh??...you getting married??...lol...j/k and thanks, appreciate the good word...;)

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does the X run Blur?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
this thread has made me laugh.. does the X run blur, am i a best man... good stuff..lol

Good job man getting that invertd.. that was one hell of a dependency list. PITA.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hahaha... well any ROMs or devices running regular Mms.apk won't accept this... thus the X and blur reference,... oh and btw, none of the dex (hehe) files you referenced needed to be editted, only that apk associated with the messaging.apk :D

Last edited:
OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey BTW x...see that you got the Bionic as well...you planning to release stuff for it?
lol...now I'm a chucklin' :p

Last edited:

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
oh yes.. teamed up with a dev.. there will be a new ROM on the horizon.. and i must say from running it.. kills anything else out there... this week id say but.. hey, i didnt make it, i just helped.. who knows.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
oh yes.. teamed up with a dev.. there will be a new ROM on the horizon.. and i must say from running it.. kills anything else out there... this week id say but.. hey, i didnt make it, i just helped.. who knows.

Sounds awesome x, look forward to loading it up...from the sounds of it it'll knock the socks off of my Bionic, cool, I'm excited:biggrin:.... I gotta say though my Bionic is running pretty fast and stable currently on TH3ORY 2.0 with my theme. Perhaps I'm a little biased, lmao....

Anyways, good luck with your project with the dev, and I'll keep an eye out for it...

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sounds awesome x, look forward to loading it up...from the sounds of it it'll knock the socks off of my Bionic, cool, I'm excited:biggrin:.... I gotta say though my Bionic is running pretty fast and stable currently on TH3ORY 2.0 with my theme. Perhaps I'm a little biased, lmao....

Anyways, good luck with your project with the dev, and I'll keep an eye out for it...

Hey if I was running my theme id be happy too..lol Ive only made pink though and am working yet another one i wont run.. one day though... it will happen

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a bit if noob so excuse my ignorance but i flashed the zip and now my Text messages app is gone.

Did i do something wrong,? Anyway to re install it? Tried a restore via titbackup but it just hangs. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey, I'm a bit if noob so excuse my ignorance but i flashed the zip and now my Text messages app is gone.

Did i do something wrong,? Anyway to re install it? Tried a restore via titbackup but it just hangs. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

What ROM are you using?... this is for ROMs with BlurMessaging, not for MMS.apk

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
What ROM are you using?... this is for ROMs with BlurMessaging, not for MMS.apk

i use blur messaging for everything. When i dont, i can't receive mms messages. Just loaded 2.3 shifter and it has it themed just like this. I'm ok. Thnx!