Inverted BlurMessaging works on D3

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yonnor had wanted an inverted BlurMessaging instead of the stock bright white version...well here it is people...

**Shout out to xkape for inputting some info that helped me with a missing piece of the puzzle...thanks Bro...

Inverted_BlurMessaging.zip

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
41727d1319586513-inverted-blurmessaging-anyone-snap20111025_133507.png

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Was it smali then?

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Was it smali then?

I editted so many different things on the particular smalis, but nada......so I went the route of changing the bg instead...created a new png and pointed to that instead of stock black bg

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Weird... but glad ya got it working bro... one more knotch on the belt..;) .... looks great, too, btw....

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks...I've never been a fan of all completely black...prefer mixing in the shades of gray, that along with the shades of blue that already is Bionic and my themes...well it turned out decent... BTW, I editted just about every 0x0 in the ConversationHeaderView smalis but none changed that text

justin482005

Reaction score
do you have to be rooted for this .......or is this something you can drop in a folder ....may be a dumb question but i mainly deal with the stock phone
Yonnor had wanted an inverted BlurMessaging instead of the stock bright white version...well here it is people...

**Shout out to xkape for inputting some info that helped me with a missing piece of the puzzle...thanks Bro...

Inverted_BlurMessaging.zip

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
41727d1319586513-inverted-blurmessaging-anyone-snap20111025_133507.png

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it needs to be in suystem app...so unless you use ADB, you need to be rooted to install this via recovery...it's the surest way that it will install properly.

Wishbone

Reaction score
Pretty cool. Any idea why my keyboard stayed normal though? Everything else is changed but the keyboard. Running steeldroid 3.0 and the bionic ics theme.