Inverted Apps - You know you want to look!

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
This is great how much people have come together

Great work guys. I think maybe we should add one new thread maybe make it a sticky once we get apps updated and rethemed add the working downloads to one post. That way many that love this and other themes that we use these apks within can keep up all in one place nice and easily.

I like it when I change phones to be able to move just the latest versions over. when I dig through my pc here its a mess of all versions I d/l'd :)

I dont mind trying to keep them up to date if others will like the idea. Let me know and if we all decide on it I'll upload them and link them to the post and keep it up to date as much as possible on the apps we mainly use, and maybe the few I have done to match up with Black N Bold theme :)

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great work guys. I think maybe we should add one new thread maybe make it a sticky once we get apps updated and rethemed add the working downloads to one post. That way many that love this and other themes that we use these apks within can keep up all in one place nice and easily.

I like it when I change phones to be able to move just the latest versions over. when I dig through my pc here its a mess of all versions I d/l'd :)

I dont mind trying to keep them up to date if others will like the idea. Let me know and if we all decide on it I'll upload them and link them to the post and keep it up to date as much as possible on the apps we mainly use, and maybe the few I have done to match up with Black N Bold theme :)

Sounds like a plan. We can't let these great themed apps fade away. These are truly works of art that we owe a great deal to thebowers. Let's keep the torch lit!!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I like that idea. Just make a sticky in thebowers section called Inverted apps. He can close the thread and then stick in only finished inverted apps or something.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
wrong thread..whoops

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP has twitter and FB downloads. I more then likely missed other so let me know and we will add them to the list.

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
got a question, kinda off topic, kinda not.

if i made an app, similar to rom manager, but for themed apps, would there be any legal issues (from the makers of the app, like pandora, facebook, etc.)?

if not, would you all be interested in app like that?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ecsnead.. I may just be completely retarded and overlooked it but.. did you just get your official themer badge?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
got a question, kinda off topic, kinda not.

if i made an app, similar to rom manager, but for themed apps, would there be any legal issues (from the makers of the app, like pandora, facebook, etc.)?

if not, would you all be interested in app like that?

if the apps are free, i dont really see how they could say much.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I thought it looked different over there under your name. CONGRATS MAN!!!!!

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Yea, congrats ecsnead! Thanks to u, xkape, and of couse thebowers my fone is AWESOME!

sent with my thumbs

lilcdroid

Reaction score
Congrats ecsnead your theaming abilities are awesome and appreciated. Kudoos

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk