Inverted Apps - You know you want to look!

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yes freenode on irc

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'll be looking into it tomorrow 4sure. Bed time 4 me.

Sent using the DF app, from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away

I already updated the transparent pandora to the latest version if anyone wants it (I always update pandora right away, but someone seems to always post a version so i usually dont bother posting mine)

Link: Pandora 1.5.2

Just installed this mojo and it's not exactly what I'm talking about. By transparent I ment that the sign in, station selection, and playing screens are transparent so you can see your homescreen wallpaper behind it. Like the bowers version from here: (Theme) Black N Bold, Links to Threads for supported ROMS

I'm on it.

oh, sorry. I just themed the widget to be transparent and stretch across the whole screen.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
great news! (sarcasm). I hear there is a new Facebook update out today.

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Twitter.apk

Does anybody have the Twitter.apk they can post? I want to try my hand at inverting it. I don't know how long it will take, but I'll give it a shot.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
So thebowers, I've been reading that the new FB app has chat, something that I'd really like to have but since it's the only social widget I use, it's kind of important that I retain the dark (preferably a smoked glass BG) app widget.

What's the chance on that one?

jimmydene84

Reaction score
So thebowers, I've been reading that the new FB app has chat, something that I'd really like to have but since it's the only social widget I use, it's kind of important that I retain the dark (preferably a smoked glass BG) app widget.

What's the chance on that one?

Xkape is currently working on inverting the new one....sorry, im on my fone....I can't post a link to the thread....just search for facebook inverted and shud find it :)
sent with my thumbs

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
Does anybody have the Twitter.apk they can post? I want to try my hand at inverting it. I don't know how long it will take, but I'll give it a shot.

Here ya go. I changed the apk extension to zip in order to upload it, so you'll need to change that back to apk.

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll try and start working on it tonight. It's my first attempt, so I'm not sure how it will go.