Facebook.. The new one, 1.4.1 Inverted too!!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
adnilasor.. you are welcome for the app. Don;t thank me for the non root version though. I was plannig on getting there but Tallica took care of that. Thank him.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
completey by accident cause I was actually searching for something else and this came up 1st.. coincidence???

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/54220-inverted-facebook-app-widget.html
I thought this because I have seen that facebook inversion first hand, but I am not one to accuse - but when the D/E Team confirms it, it kind of makes it hard to discredit.

Again Thanks for handling this in a respectful manner, our Members are by far the best on the Net :wink:

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is almost perfected - besides Messages reverting to white upon being touched I have also noticed that in the notifications the area behind the profile picture is white - so if the notification message is longer that the picture is height wise then the space below the picture is white - besides that it looks great

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
tp76 - I notice this. I also believe I know exactly where that is as well. And, if not, I will find it :)

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
xkape-can you tell or put the latest version in the OP so that everyone is on the same page. I maybe able to help out tonight with things but need to be on the same page with you.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
xkape-can you tell or put the latest version in the OP so that everyone is on the same page. I maybe able to help out tonight with things but need to be on the same page with you.

It has been done!

Right now I am missing the picture background on the notifications (which I think I know where that is) but for the messages, I haven't a clue. I keep editing 1 line at a time to test but nothing seems to make it stay black.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I updated OP with what I have added to the .apk. Some small things still need changed but thought you guys would like it.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I updated OP with what I have added to the .apk. Some small things still need changed but thought you guys would like it.
Thanks, not only for adding your touch to this, but also for passing along your wisdom to the community :)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I agree with tp76. Glad you looked at it, glad you changed it and made it better. I am sure I will find out from someone soon enough what else needs done ..lol :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The only thing that is left is the white behind the contact pictures in the notification area - by the way xkape to do this work without a facebook account is pretty impresive :)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well like I said, my wife has one. So I went in hers. My problem is, I have no idea what to do once it's open other than just start pushing buttons and seeing what happens...lol

Thanks for the compliment! I think I know where the photo background is so when I get home from work, I will fix that. Few hours still : (

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you xkape!! As was said, you doing this for the community without even having a fb is awesome and VERY much appreciated!!

Well like I said, my wife has one. So I went in hers. My problem is, I have no idea what to do once it's open other than just start pushing buttons and seeing what happens...lol

Thanks for the compliment! I think I know where the photo background is so when I get home from work, I will fix that. Few hours still : (

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)