Interesting......

geoffwhite18

Reaction score
There's no need to get upset that the prime isn't going to be the fastest phone on the market. If you like having a slower phone then by all means get the prime!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

indee2025

Reaction score
The Bionic is BEAST.....hands down rooted it's lightning in a can with mountain dew coursing through it's veins beating up other smartphones for their lunch money all the while you think it's in you're pocket just waiting for your next command...the nexus looked ugly, samsung isn't good about updating their devices (SGS2) & the Bionic becomes a laptop, webtop streaming HD video to my HDTV from my unlimited data plan at 4G LTE while still looking more sexy than the Atrix...so for me I'd say nexus who?

marleyinoc

Reaction score
The Bionic is BEAST.....hands down rooted it's lightning in a can with mountain dew coursing through it's veins...

Definitely liking my Bionic so +1... wish I had cause for a second line though. Would like to rock a Nexus Prime <strike>or 4S</strike> as well :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC w/ Th3ory ROM using DroidForums

Last edited:

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
The Bionic is BEAST.....hands down rooted it's lightning in a can with mountain dew coursing through it's veins beating up other smartphones for their lunch money all the while you think it's in you're pocket just waiting for your next command...the nexus looked ugly, samsung isn't good about updating their devices (SGS2) & the Bionic becomes a laptop, webtop streaming HD video to my HDTV from my unlimited data plan at 4G LTE while still looking more sexy than the Atrix...so for me I'd say nexus who?

LOL! Love it...only thing is I wouldn't necessarily mention Samsung not being on top of their updates like it's a disadvantage over the Bionic, cause I can't say Moto is doing much better....otherwise, agreed 100%. Would love some ICS and an unlocked bootloader but...meh, life goes on...