INFEX ROM v1.1 by Th3ory

DroidHoff

Reaction score
Hey all Moto flashers, just thought I'd post over here that DroidTh3ory has his latest (1/23) razr rom up exclusively on droidrzr.com! I'm running it right now and its a beast! Don't get me wrong the razr flies pretty well on its own, but th3ory has unleashed this phones potential with this build! Try it.... you won't regret it! Happy flashing!

Infected by my DROID RAZR running Th3ory

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hey all Moto flashers, just thought I'd post over here that DroidTh3ory has his latest (1/23) razr rom up exclusively on droidrzr.com! I'm running it right now and its a beast! Don't get me wrong the razr flies pretty well on its own, but th3ory has unleashed this phones potential with this build! Try it.... you won't regret it! Happy flashing!

Infected by my DROID RAZR running Th3ory

Thanks for the heads up. I may give it a go, and I'm sure others will too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

eidian

Reaction score
Flashed it yesterday, works well. I'm debating on whether-or-not to upgrade to the leaked 2.3.6 because Infex works so well.

Last edited:

rotoli76

Reaction score
What the name and the best one

DSGMach1

Reaction score
Sorry for the noob question but I screwed up the first time I tried it. I wiped cache and dalvik cache like it says. Then it says under mounts and storage format /system. I did that, but managed to click reboot instead of volume up and it got stuck in boot loop and I used the fastboot files to recover. Do I need to format system? I scared the crap out of myself when I messed it up lol.​

droidsaiga

Reaction score
Currently on the Infex ROM. Its really smooth and i'm definitely getting better battery life. I didn't system format when I flashed the zip. Seems pointless.

Nsaechao

Reaction score
Is this compatible with the new update 6.12.173

eidian

Reaction score
Is this compatible with the new update 6.12.173

I believe that it was a 748 ROM only; I think that the download page states that. And the fact that 173 has radio updates listed in the changelog pretty much makes Infex non-compatible with it. Shame too because Infex made my Quadrant score ridiculously high.

With the way updates keep coming in, I wouldn't be surprised if Theory said, "screw it" with ROM building until ICS is finally out for the Razr.

2.3.6 ver 174 rooted with NO problems

Nsaechao

Reaction score
Thanks for the response....just thought i ask ^_^