Incredible won't connect to the internet

Tesla's_Child

Reaction score
I have good reception and a friend sitting next to me with his Moto-Droid is connected. I did download Dolphin last night and it was working then. I uninstalled Dolphin just in case but no dice. Turned off twice, no dice.

Any thoughts

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have good reception and a friend sitting next to me with his Moto-Droid is connected. I did download Dolphin last night and it was working then. I uninstalled Dolphin just in case but no dice. Turned off twice, no dice.

Any thoughts

1. Try just restarting your device. If that fails then 2. 30 second battery pull. If that fails, 3. Factory Data Reset.

OP
T

Tesla's_Child

Reaction score
[QUOTE

1. Try just restarting your device. If that fails then 2. 30 second battery pull. If that fails, 3. Factory Data Reset.[/QUOTE]

I had to factory reset the phone adn now the internet is connecting, but a new problem.

Everytime I make a call I get a crackly feedback sort of sound. Both with and with out head phones on, and not while listening to music.

Never mind the second restart took care of it. Thanks

Last edited:

adamspooner

Reaction score
A factory data reset will fix this problem because, Mobile Network was turned off.

From home screen: --> menu -->wireless networks --> scroll down to mobile network. That box needs to be checked.