Inc2 Battery Life

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm probably considered a "light to moderate" user, don't watch movies or play many games or anything, but do lots of email/texting/reading, and maybe an hour a day on average of actual phone calls, at the most. I've had a lot of Android phones, and this one has by far the best battery life out of the box that I've seen... glad to see it's finally getting noticed a little bit more.

(add about 6 hours to this total as it was plugged in via usb for about 30 seconds to transfer a file)
CAP201107210927.png

Last edited:

Conz

Reaction score
yea, ive noticed that since i havent been playing with it non-stop, i get serious battery life. i can actually go to bed with it on with no worries and use my alarm clock now. the other day i got ~2 days on one plug

evan2001

Reaction score
Another thing I've done that works is turning off the vibrate during typing. I do live this feature but since I do a lot of testing and email i turned it off. Much better bat.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Darkpsycho

Reaction score
initially my battery sucked.. but like 5 days ago there was one charge where it lasted 58 hours and it only died because i decided to force it with games and internet so it could of went alot longer. As of late it goes for about a day without needing to charge. Pretty awesome.

M

Mwsr

I dont know what you guys are calling good but its 100x better than my fascinate was.. I get about 8-10 hours on this where I was getting 3-6 on that one..

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkpsycho

Reaction score
I dont know what you guys are calling good but its 100x better than my fascinate was.. I get about 8-10 hours on this where I was getting 3-6 on that one..

midweststreetryders.com
What are your settings? Did you set your phone to CMDA mode, Brightness, do you do alot of talking/texting/internet heavy use?

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Must be a heavy user!

--
sent from my Inc2

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea you should be getting way more than 10hrs. I got 18 yesterday with some moderate to heavy use. I usually get 20+. I get over 2 days with light use. This phone has awesome battery out of box. I don't even have to turn auto sync off. I do have my brightness set at 40% though.

sent from my inc2

dr_cheah

Reaction score
I typically get at least 36 hours with light to moderate use. If I'm not getting a lot of phone calls I can stretch it over 48

Conz

Reaction score
22.5 hours since unplug, 52% battery, love it.

texted 25 times yesterday, and played cut the rope for 45 minutes last night. had my phone on all day idle the rest of the time.

Darkpsycho

Reaction score
I noticed 3g kills the battery pretty fast. If you have wifi.. go for it.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I noticed 3g kills the battery pretty fast. If you have wifi.. go for it.

That's any data driven phone. Wifi is always much better on the battery.

And I agree, this thing is absolutely fantastic. I bought mine from someone else and have a Seidio he had included with the purchase. I still have yet to see if the Seidio is any better on battery, the stock is running just that good, especially rooted.

I finally picked up a new Bluetooth earpiece so that is going to take a little more toll on the battery while I'm out, but I still expect it to do great.

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh, and as much as I used to think it was snake oil, Juice Defender also seems to help on this phone. Just the free version is all I'm running at this point.

do you just run the default settings?

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Yup, just the initial balanced settings. I'll probably go back and get the paid version at some point to tinker with it heavier, but so far, it already seems to do a good job.