Is it reasonable to buy Inc2 now.

nikecar

Reaction score
She gave up her unlimited data plan 2 weeks ago and went back to my old env. She never even hit 100MB a month and the $30 was not worth it. We are retired and together most of the time, so she just got the Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0 and loves it much better than her Ally. If Verizon comes out with a family share data plan next year with something like at least 2GB for $30 then we will probably go to that, as we have never totaled 1GB together in any month. I will then use the upgrade that is available at the end of April and get a LTE phone. She likes the Inc2, so that will work well. If we cannot get a family data plan like the above then we will stay the way we are now.

Edit: I now have my new "free" Inc2. It is doing it's update. I got the Incipio case at Verizon, but cannot find a belt case that it fits in and comes out of easily. I might take the Incipio case back and get the Otterbox Defender and holster.

Congrats. I have the commuter case and I think its a good balance for a case. Comes with a great screen protector. Cannot even tell its on.

My coworker had a fascinate and swapped it for the inc2

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I did return my Gnex - found an Inc2 at a great price locally, hardly used. Good ol' faithful...

Still have my Bionic as well. Just can't let go of that thing, but might if data doesn't improve. For the price I got this Inc2, it's a keeper for a long time - even if it ends up as a backup.

OP
TheOldFart

TheOldFart

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I did return my Gnex - found an Inc2 at a great price locally, hardly used. Good ol' faithful...

Still have my Bionic as well. Just can't let go of that thing, but might if data doesn't improve. For the price I got this Inc2, it's a keeper for a long time - even if it ends up as a backup.

I really like my Inc2 so far and don't expect that to change. I would have much more likely considered the Bionic if it were not for the problems that people are posting. I have another upgrade available in 4 months. If the LTE to 3G/wifi handoffs and data drops are solved by the time that Verizon announces a reasonable family data share plan then I will get whatever trouble free LTE phone exists for a reasonable price and give my wife the Inc2. If I have to wait a couple of years until my conditions are met, I'm sure that I'll be happy with the Inc2 until then.