iMac and Droid users.

Hector1959

Reaction score
Hello guys,
Need a little help here with Microsoft Entourage and my Droid. How can I sync my calendar with my Droid?
From my gmail is not a problem, but I use Entourage and iCal and would like to use these two with my droid. Thanks in advance amigos.

Hector

A

assmunke

If you plug a DROID into an iMac, it will initiate self-destruct procedures and explode.

OP
H

Hector1959

Reaction score
Why you wana do me like that? Do you know how to do it?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Need a little help here with Microsoft Entourage and my Droid. How can I sync my calendar with my Droid?
From my gmail is not a problem, but I use Entourage and iCal and would like to use these two with my droid. Thanks in advance amigos.

Hector

Hi Hector. You can sync Google Calendar with ical. But from there on it gets a bit tricky. Read the threads on the right of the link I'm giving you.

Google Cal events will Sync into iCal, but iCal events do not Sync into Google Cal - Calendar Help

As far as Entourage goes, you may want to just google that. There seems to be several different ways to do that including the Missing Sync.

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
iCal does in fact sync with Google Calendar. You can go to iCal Preferences and add Google as an account. Then from the Delegation section, you select which 'calendars' you would like to sync.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Hector

Here are so other options.

Google help (Google Calendar Help)

A tutorial (How to Sync iCal with Google Cal)

Another forum member posted this option:

I exported all my contacts in my Mac Address Book as a single vCard & then uploaded them to my Gmail Contacts on my desktop. As soon as I did that, it immediately synced the contacts with my Droid. Absolutely seamless! I've had no reason to return to my Mac Address Book since!

Hope it helps.

Mike