iheartradio

ForensicDroid

Reaction score
I used to have this on my Storm because the other radio players just didn't work that well and I used it to listen to WJRR in the gym. Now that I have the Droid, I love DroidLive and don't really need iheartradio anymore. Its nice that its there though. I might still download if I want to hear JRR in other cities.

Bobev

Reaction score
I dl the app for iheartradio, but it won't play on my droid, just got the phone a couple days ago, any suggestions as to a fix.

hobby31

Reaction score
I dl the app for iheartradio, but it won't play on my droid, just got the phone a couple days ago, any suggestions as to a fix.

I've had the app since it first came out. Used to play great but the last update killed it. I think it's an update issue and all we can do is wait until they fix it. Worked great before that.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Try using Cherry RPlayer in the meantime. It doesn't have the same stations since ihreatradio is all ClearChannel and CR doesn't have CC statons, but it has a lot of local and world radio stations.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I went to the Market last night to install iheartradio so I could listen to Penguins games on The X in Pittsburgh. It was not available in the market. I went to their website and see the TB is not supported at this time. I downloaded and installed the .apk file and it was working last night with wifi. I was noticing it was skipping a bit, don't know if it was because my wife works at home with a VPN and they were sending her phone updates last night to her computer, or if it was just instability with the app since it's not supported at this time.

Anyone have iheartradio installed and any hiccups?

ben.keen

Reaction score
I wonder if that is why the radio part of the Pens Mobile app wasn't working on my Tbolt. The app runs great but when I tried to turn the radio on, it just spun like it was trying to connect and got nothing. I just ended up going to their website and launching 105.9 from there...

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am listening to it right now on my TB. And I have to say that it is much better now than it used to be.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums

eljay03

Reaction score
I'm having configuration issues when I turn it on & I get a default message that iheartradio cannot connect to the current config at this time.....any help?....oh btw I've unistall & reinstalled several times / pulled the battery & still have issue

Last edited:

dkperez

Reaction score
I'm likely in the wrong place, but I've been using iheartradio on my HD2 for several months. Version 3.0.4 (or some such) worked fine. Yesterday, my phone wanted to update, so I let it install version 4.0.0. Still WORKS fine, but I no longer have the list of my favorites. I can't even find a button to get INTO my favorites. HOW do I get to my stations?