What are some of the best Apps you have?

sports96

Reaction score
Just wandering what some of the best Apps that people have and how they like them.
Personally I have and like the SportsTap, K-9 Mail, Bible, CubicMan Lite, Iheartradio, Robo Defense just to name a few. I live sports so the SportsTap is one of my favorites, and Robo Defense is a great game to kill time.

Thanks

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ill let u see for you self

attachment.php
attachment.php

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
search for the thread called something like "what are your top 5 apps?".. there are tons of good suggestions in there.

zakany

Reaction score
My favorite app is DailyStrip. I love comics, and there are so many good ones that aren't in the local paper.

buguy

Reaction score
As a noob, I would like to see what they are and why you like/use them.

droid d'oh

Reaction score
Tricorder, all the sensors in one convenient app. I like the Multitouch browser/maps as well with the roms.

CrashnBrn

Reaction score
Aside form the obvious Google Voice and such, I use BeyondPod a lot for listening to the TWIT network. I really like the way it works with my stereo bluetooth headset.

dustyfeathers

Reaction score

I totally agree. I'm a Droid dummy, but learning fast. I just don't know from an app name what it is, what it does and what fun ways people use them.

So a "here .. here" from me too!

kim

solorca

Reaction score
My favorite app is DailyStrip. I love comics, and there are so many good ones that aren't in the local paper.

Wow, this is great! I didn't even think about having an app for all of the comics. I tried to get the individual apps for a few of my favorites, but this is so much better. Plus, the non-sequitor strip on here is great because you can zoom.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

I totally agree. I'm a Droid dummy, but learning fast. I just don't know from an app name what it is, what it does and what fun ways people use them.

So a "here .. here" from me too!

kim

Well, some that aren't mentioned yet are:

App Organizer - Like folders, a way to put several apps on one page, grouped by labels (Like Tools, Internet, etc)

Astro File Manager - Like the name, it manages your files. You can use it to install apps that weren't from the Market, back up to your sd card and other things.

Barcode Scanner - Use your camera to scan bar codes and QR codes. If you go to sites like Androlib.com or AndroidZoom.com on your PC and find an app that you like, you can use your barcode scanner on the QR code and use the search option to find it in the Market.

Sreebl - Checks the angle of your phone to keep the screen on if necessary.