iheartradio-getting closer!

moot

Reaction score
I'm a little confused as to why there has been so much anticipation for this app. I was unable to find too many stations, compared to droidlive and streamfurious, the interface is great and all, though.

Am I correct in assuming that this app only streams from radio stations owned by the makers of the app?

Some clarification would be wonderful.

moot

Reaction score
yes, it only has stations owned by clearchannel.

Ah, I see. Thank you for the clarification! pfft, I was searching for NPR and BBC public radio with this. haha. Fail.

I suppose this will be handy to have, in addition to an app like streamfurious or droidlive, to provide a greater coverage of radio stations.

00s2ked

Reaction score
iheartradio works fine on my droid.... likes it but it does kinda lags a lil.

olletsocmit

Reaction score
Yea it def still needs work. To bad it does not have a widget like pandora. Needs that

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not working very smoothly on my droid.......forcloses when i load local stations...hmmmm anyone else having this problem
I get a force close right when I open the app and it just keeps popping up until I press home to get out of the app. :(

Erich_F

Reaction score
I just installed it. I was hand jamming it trying to find out how to save a favorite. During that, it locked and force closed. Re-started and kept force closing again and again. Uninstalled and re-installed...works fine now. I guess I just pissed it off the first time around :)

Now I can get my sick twisted freak on with Beck and Rush during the day, anywhere! :icon_ banana:

And yeah, a widget would look great right under my Pandora :gotmyvote:

Last edited:

DC4MVP

Reaction score
I just installed it. I was hand jamming it trying to find out how to save a favorite. During that, it locked and force closed. Re-started and kept force closing again and again. Uninstalled and re-installed...works fine now. I guess I just pissed it off the first time around :)

Now I can get my sick twisted freak on with Beck and Rush during the day, anywhere! :icon_ banana:

And yeah, a widget would look great right under my Pandora :gotmyvote:

Tried re-installing...no avail. Still force closes non-stop.

Disapointed so far.

Erich_F

Reaction score
Must be some app or Home replacement screwing around with yours. ATK to clean up phone and try a fresh reinstall...dunno what else to try ATM.