iheartradio-getting closer!

Silver Member
Reaction score
i've tried heart, radio, iheartradio, heartradio and iheartmusic and nothing. maybe it's still in an approval state. i just saw a blog that mentioned this app was available, and it was posted 10 min ago.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Nope, still not there!

But it's getting close since it is on the website. May just be waiting ont he market to update at this point.

Silver Member
Reaction score
whoever finds it first, post the QR code.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to use iheartradio on my BB Storm. Between Slacker, Pandora and iHeartradio, iheartradio was the one that rebuffered the most. I am hopeful that issue is resolved with the droid release....whenever that happens to be.

Silver Member
Reaction score
i wonder if that has more to do with network activity than the app. but who knows. when uXM (starPlayr) was out for WinMo, it played XM/Sirius better than ANY app on the market. then they were shut down and i cried.

Reaction score
come on clear channel! Lets get it on! Still no go Left Coast timing I guess probably 12n est.

BostonBill

Reaction score
It says 350+ radio stations on their website but I couldn't find a list of them. My main interest would be to listen to Red Sox games with the Boston broadcast.
Anyone know what the stations are?

jaysnyder75

Reaction score
BostonBill unfortunately I had tried listening to baseball games with this app on my storm last summer and it doesn't work, I think it is because MLB charges money to be able to listen to the game on through MLB.com. Hopefully this isn't the case but just wanted to share my experience