iheartradio-getting closer!

Inundated

Reaction score
Those of you getting FCs...what else are you running? Any Home replacements? Any other apps that could get in the way?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I got the app working just fine, no FC, buffering, etc. However, I have saved different radio stations and when I exit the program the next time the favorites are gone. Anyone else having that issue?

DC4MVP

Reaction score
Those of you getting FCs...what else are you running? Any Home replacements? Any other apps that could get in the way?

Nothing.

Messaging, market, and browser.

Use ATK to kill all apps. Still a FC.

Inundated

Reaction score
Nothing.

Stock Android 2.0.1? (I ask because at least a few folks here may have tried 2.1 via the instructions provided on a couple of websites I've seen.)

I ran mine for a good half-hour and not a problem. There's got to be a reason it FCs for some.

DC4MVP

Reaction score
Nothing.

Stock Android 2.0.1? (I ask because at least a few folks here may have tried 2.1 via the instructions provided on a couple of websites I've seen.)

I ran mine for a good half-hour and not a problem. There's got to be a reason it FCs for some.

Yea, I bought my phone it Saturdays ago with 2.0.1 already installed.

It says:

The application iheartradio (process com.clearchannel.iheartradio.controller) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

First time this ever happened.

EMC23

Reaction score
I keep getting a force close and I am running Home++. Is anyone else having this problem?

Erich_F

Reaction score
Wow, I'm lucky I guess...I just ran mine for about an hour and a half. Maybe it's station related? I'm listening to WFLA 970 Tampa. Todd Schnitt is on replay.

DC4MVP

Reaction score
Wow, I'm lucky I guess...I just ran mine for about an hour and a half. Maybe it's station related? I'm listening to WFLA 970 Tampa. Todd Schnitt is on replay.

I can't even boot it up. As soon as I click it, it switches screens and FC's.

Always got Pandora, though.

Erich_F

Reaction score
Well, only thing left is to hit up their main website and leave a bunch of feedback. This has to be a configuration issue, though, as it's very sporadic. I'm running mine as I type this.

elowe65

Reaction score
just dl'd it and working fine here. only time i got a "force close" was when I went to quit the program as i was switching from 3g to wifi (had wifi turned off).

Finally got KFI on the go with phone (had it on itouch and loved it)

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
just dl'd it and working fine here. only time i got a "force close" was when I went to quit the program as i was switching from 3g to wifi (had wifi turned off).

Finally got KFI on the go with phone (had it on itouch and loved it)
I think we both have discovered something. When I turned on iheartradio in the car, I was just outside my house and had WiFi on. The station loaded up just fine. Got a few hundred yards away from the house and all of a sudden it was buffering and finally a FC. I was trying to come up with anything that could be causing it and it hit me that it is quite possibly related to the wifi being on and then it has to look for 3G signal and messes everything up. I wonder if anyone else besides us have thought that the wifi to 3G or vice versa could be a problem?