If you're still on the .2233 leak...

cschanck

Reaction score
Run, don't walk, to one of the later leaks. I swapped .2233 for .235 yesterday, and it is like a performance night and day. Where .2233 woud get laggy pretty quick after a reboot, .235 is blazingly quick a day in. YMMV, but my memory profile is significantly better.

bbucks36

Reaction score
good luck with getting back to the OTA with 235 .. yeah you can go forward .. with leaks only.. once the OTA ICS is out then what, you are stuck till someone finds a way for you to get back to .905..:icon_eek:

OP
C

cschanck

Reaction score
At this point, given how long the ICS process has dragged on and my horizon for a new phone (6 months or so), being stuck with 235 seems fine.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

elphie28

Reaction score
I am so happy with. 235 that I am not worried about not being able to go back. I'm using Apex launcher on it, and I could not be happier! Going to. 235 was kind of a mistake on my part, but this is the best mistake I ever made!

jssmith76

Reaction score
2233 has been treating me very nicely, with the exception that the phone has problems finding and holding on to GPS while using programs like Navigation,Maps or Facebook. I don't want to move up to 235, because I would like to stay where I can access the OTA path. Now, does 232 solve the GPS problem and is it that that vastly different from 2233 that people should "run, don't walk" to 232?

Thanks,
Josh

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
2233 has been treating me very nicely, with the exception that the phone has problems finding and holding on to GPS while using programs like Navigation,Maps or Facebook. I don't want to move up to 235, because I would like to stay where I can access the OTA path. Now, does 232 solve the GPS problem and is it that that vastly different from 2233 that people should "run, don't walk" to 232?

Thanks,
Josh

You can try it and go back to .2233 if you want to. YMMV

grgguy

Reaction score
Yes .232 solves the gps problem. I was also running .2233 and had the same gps problem . It would take minutes to find me and google navigator wouldn't work. I installed .232 in hopes that it would help and it did. I feel it's even better than .905 . I would say it takes less than 5 seconds now to find me and all other gps dependent apps now work flawlessly

BLeClair12

Reaction score
I actually just moved from 2233 to 232 this afternoon. I was content with 2233 aside from the lapdock issue, and was going to wait until OTA to go back, but I'm going out of town and wanted to bring my lapdock along, so I went ahead and did it today. Just mad I didn't do it sooner - SamuriHL's House of Bionic made everything incredibly simple, quick, and efficient. Lapdock works flawlessly now!

Didn't want to move to a build I couldn't go back from for sure, as I will want OTA. This should hold me over just fine until then.

Reaction score
jssmith76 said:

Thanks,
Josh

Have you tried your Google maps lately? They just updated the app and GPS is running better now with ICS, least on my phone...

jssmith76

Reaction score
redspawnsilver said:
Have you tried your Google maps lately? They just updated the app and GPS is running better now with ICS, least on my phone...

Yeah, numerous times. Still the same thing. It'll prolly get fixed once I update to 232.