6.7.2233 Leak (My Expiriences)

kkemp

Reaction score
Apparently they have locked the database for the throttle hack I guess the bootloader was not good enough for them

ted1735

Reaction score
Yes I am rooted. There is also a function under the settings/application menu to "disable" some of the Bloatware that seems to so the freezing without the need of root. In looking at the system and data partitions the ones you are able to disable is the Bloatware that is installed to data. VZW sure did pile the bloat onto this release!

Sent from BIONIC rooted with ICS .2233 !

z96Cobra

Reaction score
Any chance you could post screenies in the lapdock? Only reason I am considering jumping from Eclipse 3.0 to ICS is to get some actual use out of my lapdock.

What issues are you having with Eclipse 3.0 and the lapdock? I'm running it and my lapdock is fine. I'm sending this reply from my lapdock.

attrition4u

Reaction score
Update went flawless for me and I love the look and feel of 2233. But, how did you all maintain root through the update. Broke root for me and for the love of money I can't figure out a way to reroot now. Anybody have any ideas?

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
Only issue I have is the fact that the notification bar has been shrunk and all the symbols are grey. They're hard to distinguish from one another now :( I'm guessing the bar got smaller because this phone wasn't ICS native and has the physical buttons?

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
Does anyone know of somewhere that has like the guided tours of ICS features? Like holding down the home button, does that bring up recent apps or a task manager?

OP
tlarseth

tlarseth

Reaction score
I used the Razr ICS Root Method with no trouble.

I have just noticed another issue, when using quick upload to upload your photos to Facebook, the notifications will not clear from your taskbar until you reboot your phone. The "X" you normally use to clear the notifications is greyed out if you use quick upload from "My Gallery".

Stingray71

Reaction score
I just ran into an issue today, streaming music over bluetooth headphones started locking up my phone. Odd thing is, I used it for about an hour before issue showed up. Now I can only stream for about 15 minutes and phone locks up and restarts.

Streaming same said music via the headphone port is fine. Same BT headphones on my ICS Xoom works just fine. I hope it's only a bug.

I've pulled the battery and sim card which did not help.