If you could only have/recommend 5 APPS ?

iNoMaD

Reaction score
Titanium Back Up
Droid X Bootstrapper
Droid X Overclock
Xbox Live Statistics
Youtube
And....Voice Search

lawdawg06

Reaction score
Didnt see anyone mention textbomber....great app when u want to drop 100 texts in a row to someone you love : )

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OnScoobySnacks

Reaction score
And mine would be...

Setting Profiles Full (auto enable/disable hardware, volume, ect...)
Power Control Plus (manual control of device hardware)
Handcent (Best SMS app)
Folder Organizer (Awesome app organizer)
Bilk Calendar Widget

And don't even get me started on the games... lol

OSS

debdroid1a

Reaction score
This is one of the most incredibly useful entertainment apps on my phone, and it's free. I can now stream my entire music library (mp3's and iTunes) from my pc directly to my phone. No more copying music files and eating up all my storage on the phone.

This app, along with Pandora (another of my top picks) satisfy all my requirements for mobile music. Love it, love it, love it!!!

I recently got a new car and my phone is now synced with the Bluetooth. With AudioGalaxy, I can now play the music wirelessly in my car, thru the phone from my home computer! How friggin' cool is that?!?!?

Sounds cool, except
"Important: Install Audiogalaxy on only one computer and be sure to leave that computer turned on, and not in sleep or hibernate mode"

But I love the idea.

Fuchueson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 4
Twitter
mc_morris
Launcher Pro, Widgetsoid, Shazaam, applanet, z4root

Wish applanet still worked.

Weatherbug elite
TiKL ( awesome app, absolutely love it)
Hide It Pro
NHL Gamecenter ( don't use often and is expensive but is sweet to watch live games from my Droid)
and as always Google Voice (speaks for itself)

and SetCPU ...couldn't just do 5 :)

coolmael

Reaction score
I got a couple of Faves

1. Most important for me is no nasty software or malicious stuff, so number one is Lookout.
  2. Secondly, I want to keep an eye on my DL and not blow my limit each month, so nextmost important has to be 3G Watchdog
  3. Then of course being a die-hard tech geek, I want the phone to look good, so that means I have to have ST: Red Alert (I know, not an app but a live wallpaper)
  4. And of course who could have a beautiful looking phone without Beautiful Widgets?
  5. Then to keep everything nice and tidy, and to control what app is on or off, etc - I like Astro File Manager
So there you have it - my five boring faves!

tareq

Reaction score
1- sweeterhome (kick LP+ and adw ex butts)
2- double twist
3- widget locker
4- swype (du oh)
5- foxy ring

drewman429

Reaction score
My favorite app is "Whoisit". I work 3rd shift and my phone rings alot while I'm trying to sleep, but I don't want to silence it since I have a child who might need to get in touch with me. Whoisit lets you silence all calls, SMS, MMS, etc. except for the ones you want to get through.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
My current top 5 that I'm using now (changes often so I thought I'd post an update):

1. Amazon Cloud Player
2. Angry Birds games (I'll bunch them together)
3. Twitter (stock app)
4. WordFued
5. DroidForums