Have a couple bucks, please recommended a few apps

Heywood

Reaction score
Seriously, money is that tight around the house I am actually excited! I haven't had spare cash to buy an app since I was introduced to Android .

Okay so first I gotta recommend Droid TV....it is awesome....simply the best. 9 bucks for 6 months is a no brainer. The free version was pulled for whatever reason but the APK is easily found.

Second, what's the good stuff right now? I'm into everything so it really doesn't matter.

Thanks

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Too bad you have an X2... Boot Manager is my favorite app out there. But you need to be running a 2nd init ROM as your base ROM.

If you flash ROMs alot, Titanium Backup Pro makes it really fast and less painful.

Boot Manager

Natey2

Reaction score
You could install Amazon AppStore, and maybe the costly app you want to buy might become the FAOTD (free app of the day), saving you some bucks.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk from GetJar

03civicdx

Reaction score
Also check out getjar they have lots of paid apps for free.

Sent from my liberated X2.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
ROM Toolbox Pro is pretty cool and gives lots of customization options.

Boot Manager

amerifax

Reaction score
Launcher-X Pro & Folder Organizer

Launcher-X Prop & Folder Organizer
Launcher -X Pro
Amazing control of all Apps, Contacts and ShortCuts. I have 7 dedicated screens, Music, movie, uty etc. The menu is at top. Each menu has the capability of it's own sub menus. The orange & white dots activate the sub menus. Far right, above picture, launches you see the setup mode. I do have a miner (I bit this is wrong) problem where I removed a menu, my own error, and I'm looking for a solution. But this is not typical of the program and my carelessness has no barring on the value.

Folder Organizer
The boxes you see in the middle hold more programs, each named box has a purpose. I can have 4 in a row or more, based on your choice.

The bottom bar holds most recently used apps or what ever I want. The Titles that you see, as Games-Trivia - Sports - Packers, let's me know which of the seven pages I'm on. And the Go Pack! Is a fun comment only on this page and my heart. These 2 programs are not part of the above.

I hope this is a help. I use any other programs but this is a good start. I have a Droid X. The best I've used since jumping into SmartPhones back in the day, first day, with a Palm N... something. The only mistake was a a Sprint something or another couple years a go. I even stood in line. But I never bought into the apple phone.
Totally love the Droid X.

Bob

View attachment 41684

Last edited: