Wave Launcher (My #1 Loved App) Giveaway

segdoh49

Reaction score
I think I deserve this app because I am still dragging along with a droid 1. I can't upgrade until September so I need to make my droid as smooth as possible until then. I've been here almost since the beginning and this is the only place I check for Android news, this forum has saved my but numerous times.

BUT numerous times WHAT ?

Oh ! I see.....your BUTT.
Now I'm blinded by that image....I need retribution, like maybe
the WAVE :icon_ banana:

Reaction score
This Father's Day will be my first AS a father and also unfortunately WITHOUT my father. A great free app would be a nice Father's Day gift for me! dancedroid

zodder

Reaction score
I forgot I downloaded this as a free Amazon app. This thread made me check it out again and I wished I had paid more attention to it back then. I think it's pretty cool :)

Kryptyk

Reaction score
I think I should win the free app since I am saving everyone from having to read a witty and funny reason why I should win this free app. Think of the possibilities and time saved from not having to read on.......:blink:

:yeahbaby01: :yeahbaby01: :yeahbaby01: :yeahbaby01:
(My cheering section)

reposter432

Reaction score
I should win because I am of peace and I offer free blue energy for everyone.

Always.

penman711

Reaction score
Why I need this app.

OK my wife says I need to spend more time on my phone. There was a hint of sarcasm, but I am taking it at face value because this app looks really cool! If I wind up sleeping on the couch it will be easy to launch my email so i can "thank" the developer :)

Reaction score
Well my wife has an Iphone and I have the D2, so I just need one more reason to show her why my phone is better. Multitasking Baby!!!

(You could call it the war between good and evil, I will let you decide who is who.)

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm in!

Looks interesting, I love that Android is capable of "multi-tasking" but it's not designed to be easy (always returning home ect.). Have to check this out!!!!!

LostRacer

Reaction score
Id like this app because it helps me to make the most out of my D1 and I can hold off on upgrading even longer :)

And the longer I stay busy, the more work the kids get done in the fields...oops I meant the happier my kids will be :icon_ banana:

Kuzdroid

Reaction score
I'm gonna need this here "Wave Launcher" to fit my awesome wave hairdo and because i ride waves here in Florida. Also i am a part of the group W.A.V.E. : Warlocks Are Very Extreme. That is all for now. Bye bye.

wardo

Reaction score
wave launcher app

My wife and i are both mortgage consultants and travel from place to place, in and out of cars and constantly opening and closing apps.

this sounds like the best app for our situation.

Hopefully a free copy could be had for each of us.

sincerely
Ward Koogan

DroidCoug

Reaction score
I can't believe I missed this app on May 8th, I have free apps from before and after that date... oh well!

My wife is graduating on Saturday with her Masters degree and already received a job offer 4 states away!

For her graduation present I'm replacing her green envy1 with a Samsung Charge. I have a release day D1 and love it(even though the internal memory keeps filling up...but that's another story)

Anyways this app looks sweet and would love to get 1 or 2 copies for our soon to be new Charges. If not I will probably go buy this app because it is definitely worth the $2, well 4 dollars.

TSXXX

Reaction score
This app looks very promising. I will have to check it out soon!

Sent from my Liberated Droid 2 at 1.37ghz

jhom

Reaction score
I've cleared out all the negative waves :icon_evil: and only sending positive waves to get picked. :) :)