If You Are Looking For FlashPlayer 10.1: Here It Is

Reaction score
When I go to the site it wants me to pay,which download is it. Sorry I'm venturing out to do more on my own,thanks everyone!

BRKDR08

Reaction score
This is a newb question but here goes i feel stupid i installed newest bb frg22 installed astro then flash 10.1 but cant get it to work it s installed in the applications menu but cant find it on phone and it wont automaticly work tried to play flash games and it says i need to install it any sugestions?

DJTURNz

Reaction score
When I go to the Megaupload site to download, it asks for the Captcha code, which I don't see.

DJTURNz

Reaction score
I was looking to get the FLash installed so I could get the Live TV app to work. I DL'd the apk to my computer and mounted the SD card to transfer. I installed it and it works now.
I tried several times to do it from the phone, but I could never get the capcha code to show.

Yescobosa

Reaction score
Flash player....how to install

Since I am NOT real technical, can someone please tell me how to install the flashplayer to my phone from this link?

richphitzwell

Reaction score
That site is a download site that has the app that you want to download. Download it to your computer and then transfer it to your phone using a USB cable and, then run it using Astro . Root Explorer / your favorite file manager.

You'll also need to allow for Unknown Sources for installing apps - go to Settings --> Applications --> check the Unknown Sources box. You'll need to do this before you attempt to install that file.

You will also need to enable aps in your browser settings.

With that said, I believe flash should be available via the market around the 18th of this month.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Since I am NOT real technical, can someone please tell me how to install the flashplayer to my phone from this link?

You can do it 2 ways, Rich described very well, one way to do it, or, I copied the link and sent it to myself in email, opened the email on my phone and then clicked the link and downloaded it straight to my phone. Its really whatever is easier for you..

kendaddy

Reaction score
Just installed and it seems to be working great!

Thanks Shadez.

Myth

Reaction score
I'm a little confused....yesterday, after running SG 6 for months, I unrooted and updated to froyo 2.2

I've been considering installing Flash, but haven't done so...I don't think....but now when I read the forums on my droid (still unrooted and still no flash) now all the little icons (this guy :icon_ banana: and this guy dancedroid) are dancing! Don't they need flash for the animations to work, or am I mistaken on that? They never worked before. Did I install flash in my sleep last night?

notamamasboy

Reaction score
I believe those images are considered .GIFs images that transition into multiple other images to create animation... I believe they do not need flash to work... I do however believe the software needed to view the .GIFs was installed with the upgrade of 2.2