If You Are Looking For FlashPlayer 10.1: Here It Is

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anybody else tried this file to see if it's the real thing?

It's the real thing. Shadez is part of our news team and he wouldn't post anything like that if it wasn't.

Further I've been to the Megaupload site and looked at the file. This is the correct file.

turdbogls

Reaction score
ok so i downloaded FLASH (not from this link, but another one i found) and it is working just fine. but i am still having problems watching HULU videos. i did the about:debug and set it to desktop and i still get a message saying the version is not compatable.

is this download the real deal and not the beta (i DL'd the beta 3) so maybe this is my problem.

sremex

Reaction score
ok so i downloaded FLASH (not from this link, but another one i found) and it is working just fine. but i am still having problems watching HULU videos. i did the about:debug and set it to desktop and i still get a message saying the version is not compatable.

is this download the real deal and not the beta (i DL'd the beta 3) so maybe this is my problem.

Hulu doesn't work because Hulu does not have the rights to share the videos mobile. You will have to pay for hulu plus for it to work, which isn't out yet.

blufftontiger

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 64GB
I was able to finally download the Flash APK and install it on my DROID. Now, how do I get Flash to only run "on demand" so I don't have to deal with all the FLASH ads?

blufftontiger

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 64GB
I was able to finally download the Flash APK and install it on my DROID. Now, how do I get Flash to only run "on demand" so I don't have to deal with all the FLASH ads?

Never mind; I just figured it out; it's under settings/enable plug-ins. I couldn't find the "settings" in the browser earlier.

KurtMD

Reaction score

How did you get the file to download & install? I get an error saying it cannot download the file...

KurtMD

Reaction score
Okay, got it done... sort of backhandedly but, it's done!

Had to download it on my PC then send it to my gmail account as an attachment then install it from there. Also had to change the settings for installing apps ONLY from the Android Market (so it'll install ANYTHING from ANYWHERE).

WHALA!! COOL!

blufftontiger

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 64GB

How did you get the file to download & install? I get an error saying it cannot download the file...

I downloaded it to my computer from the MEGAUPLOAD link at the top of this thread. I then mounted and copied to my DROID's SD card. I opened it using ApkInstaller.

I've run it a couple times, but the Flash makes web pages run slow. I hope they come out with smoother versions; until then, I'm going to keep my Plug-ins set to "on demand". It also might be the fact that I don't have a good 3-g signal at work. I'll try it on Wi-Fi at home tonight and let you know if the performance improves.

korky122

Reaction score
can it only be used on the stock browser. i use dolphinHD most of the time.