If You Are Looking For FlashPlayer 10.1: Here It Is

howzball

Reaction score
Got it running easy breezy and it's all I thought it would be.
But, being Flash what could we really expect.

If Flash was really the main motivator for the 2.2 update then all the folks about to pee themselves waiting for it should really relax.
If you're excited about the nice Voice search stuff in 2.2 then that might be okay but Flash itself...?

There's a very good reason why Jobs voted no to Flash on his phones.

alphawave7

Reaction score
Today, Flash 10.1 (final, not beta) rolled for Nexus One (at least we got access to Market update), and I can say without a doubt Gold is MUCH smoother than the beta...responsive and quicker. I think Droid users will really like it. :)

rebel43

Reaction score
How to run Flash

I downloaded Flash from the mega link but I don't know where it went on the phone nor how to install it.

Turtle Droid

Reaction score
Is there a app icon for flash 10.1

I downloaded Flash and it seems to be working. However, I noticed that it does not show up under applications. It is listed in my Appbrain acct. Should there be a direct app link?

pilot25

Reaction score
I used appbrain to search for flash. It's in the market but won't allow me to download it.

jimrl8

Reaction score
Since I am NOT real technical, can someone please tell me how to install the flashplayer to my phone from this link?

You can do it 2 ways, Rich described very well, one way to do it, or, I copied the link and sent it to myself in email, opened the email on my phone and then clicked the link and downloaded it straight to my phone. Its really whatever is easier for you..
Downloading the file was simple enough, however, in looking at Astro, I cannot tell how you open, or run the install from there. Opening the downloaded file doesn't reveal an obvious executable, so how exactly do I affect the install using Astro...?

Please help

richphitzwell

Reaction score
the file should be located at \sdcard and you simply click on the file and open ap manager to install. alternatively there is Linda Manager that seems to be a bit more intuitive but not by much, really just a preference as there are others as well. Nonetheless, its supposed to be released tomorrow or very soon so at this point its up to you. Once it is installed it will show up in your settings>apps>manage apps.

ItsZah

Reaction score

golakers

Reaction score
The only problem i have noticed was that the gallery icon was the same as the news and weather icon...has anyone else noticed that...and is there a way to fix it?

Billyd

Reaction score
I was upgraded OTA to 2.2 but I'm still waiting on flash. It looks apparent that it hasn't started coming out yet from what I have read.

I downloaded the file from OP but am hesitant to install as I don't want any upgrade probs in the future.

Please post if you get the Flash 10.?? OTA.

Thanks much
X/BillyD..
icon14.gif

jaxson108

Reaction score
Honestly. I would just wait for gold its got to come out soon if nexus has got it today the beta is to choppy and slow its like a unfinished master piece slows down and causes more problems than does good just wait beta is crap with 2.2 ota

Niemo435

Reaction score
I just updated to Froyo. I agreee, im gonna wait for the finished version on this one. Ive waited long enough for the update haha. Oh and what is the reason Jobs doesnt want flash on his phones?