If You Are Looking For FlashPlayer 10.1: Here It Is

ChugIt

Reaction score
Everyone should know that though. Flash player was one of the main great things (if not THE main thing) with 2.2

IIIunityIII

Reaction score
I downloaded the file from megaupload to my sd card, tried to install, but it says "error parsing" tried apkinstaller and said same thing. Do I need to ddownload to my computer first?

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I downloaded the file from megaupload to my sd card, tried to install, but it says "error parsing" tried apkinstaller and said same thing. Do I need to ddownload to my computer first?

No, I dont know why your getting the error, have you tried downloading it to your phone and not the SD card and then try installing it?

KurtMD

Reaction score

Ya, that's what I'd do... do like I did and then email it to yourself. Make sure you allow the OS to install files from ALL sources, not just the Market.

IIIunityIII

Reaction score
Ok this is weird... I turned off "enable download cache" (something along that line) in dolphin browser, because I couldn't figure out how to get it to download to the phone and not sd card. It told me to restart browser, so I task killed it.

I went back to download, and it still dl'd to sd card but this time it worked!

I'm not sure whether it was disabling that option or just simply restarting browser.

Thanks for the help shadez

rathatx

Reaction score
I can't download the file from megaupload, can someone please upload a mirror on another site, I get 1.9 mb downloaded and it stops, every time.

rathat

Reaction score
That one is beta 2, I want the beta 3.

Yep that one you posted works, Thanks!

blufftontiger

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 64GB
Not too impressed with Flash

I have to admit, after trying flash on both 3G and my WiFi, I'm not too impressed. Flash video bogs things down; it runs very slow. It's also very "choppy" on video that is "not optimized for mobile devices".