ICS4 bionic by teamgummy

O2VW1.8T

Reaction score
Ok so i finally installed this rom with gapps. Its in stalled on the safestrap how do i make it my permanent rom

THE_LORD

Reaction score
Ok so i finally installed this rom with gapps. Its in stalled on the safestrap how do i make it my permanent rom

Well you can get bootstrap instead of safestrap and do it that way. Or keep safestrap and just don't switch back to non safe mode.

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

O2VW1.8T

Reaction score
Well you can get bootstrap instead of safestrap and do it that way. Or keep safestrap and just don't switch back to non safe mode.

So i shouldn't have a problem running it on the safe mode. Cause it works pretty damn good right now, maybe i'll just keep the 2.3 version on the non safe side just in-case something happens. Thank you

THE_LORD

Reaction score
No you should not have a problem. The only thing I didn't like about safestrap was it ran a little sluggish. I like my roms to be snappy. But the good thing about safestrap is if something does go wrong, just switch to non safe mode load your stock rom.

libertus77

Reaction score

I run my current "permanent from" on my safestrap safe system. Yo don't really need to change anything. I haven't been on my unsafe system in over a month.

Sent from my NookColor flavored Ice Cream Sandwich using Tapatalk

libertus77

Reaction score
Not able to get data, why is that?

I think it might be a current source issue. I tried this AND the cm9 rom today and both were very rough on data and even phone signal.

Not sure.

Sent from my NookColor flavored Ice Cream Sandwich using Tapatalk

DivMechDes

Reaction score
Stuck at Gummy Logo...

Just reporting an issue I encountered (I already fixed it with a .902 reflash) but I created a nand backup earlier, when the phone rebooted It got stuck in a bootloop at gummy. So of course i rebooted and tried to get to CWR, the recovery was gone. I used RSD lite to fix it, motofail to root (again) then got CWR and Bootstrap back on. I restored the backup and got stuck in the same loop.

I'm not sure where the problem occurred, but to fix it I had to use RSD lite again, root again, then just did a clean flash of Gummy ICS.

I am having this same issue... ROM was working great. Then I rebooted the phone and just hung at the Gummy logo. Care to give a heads up as to how you reflashed with RSD lite? I have a copy of this: VRZ_XT875_5.9.902.XT875.Verizon.en.US_CFC_01.xml.zip

Do I need any thing else?

Thanks in advance for any help...

topo209

Reaction score
Hey I'd your phone plugged in cause if it is all u have to do is unplug it n it should boot right up :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

DivMechDes

Reaction score
Hey I'd your phone plugged in cause if it is all u have to do is unplug it n it should boot right up :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Phone was not plugged in. I was on the road when it happened. I was having a bit of trouble with my data connection so I rebooted. I had been up and running Gummy ICS for more than a day with no issues and loving it.

***Edit - Went ahead and flashed through FastBoot with RSD and everything went well.

SpeedDMN

Reaction score
In other ICS roms if you toggle auto brightness on then toggle it off, the soft keys will turn off when the screen is off.
Thanks! I was hoping there was a way to fix this and here it is. It did the trick nicely. I am running the latest Gummy with dhackers gapps. All my apps downloaded nicely from the market err "fun store" (stupid name change in IMO) The only issues I am really having is no video camera front or back. Still pics works I think better then it did before but only goes to 5mp instead of 8. No big deal there either. Over 5 is excessive really anyway. The soft button lights staying on was the biggest problem but now resolved :). Data seems a little more spotty then it was but works for the most part. I am running safestrap but haven't felt the need to go back yet. Not going to worry about any custom roms other then Gummy's tweaks right now until there is a 100% working stable release. As expected, Verizon is dragging their heels on this one. I'm sure they would rather spend their resources on newer products then the Bionic. ICS is sweet and I am enjoying playing with it. Thank you to TeamGummy and Dhacker for making this possible. I understand there are going to be some issues in the experimental versions so no complaints here! The eclipse Rom for ICS I bet is going to be super sweet. Cant wait!

Reaction score
Only one issue I've run into is "data usage warning". Is there a way to get it to stop? I have unlimited data so I do not need it. Other than that, I love this rom. Any help or feedback would b greatly appreciated...

Edit: Never mind..I figured it out. I just dragged the orange limit bar up to about 100 gigs. Lol.

THE_LORD

Reaction score
I hit 12 gigs last month. So I put mine up to 100 gigs. :)