Bionic? ICS4?

Cooly1911

Reaction score
Is there any one out there with a stable ICS4 build? Out of Beta anyway?

Is anyone still working on the Bionic roms anymore? The Forums aren't showing anything new for quit a while. This phone is way to new to just throw away and get something else.. Sad to see it end so soon!!!!

Anyone know of any other work going on, on another forum perhaps??

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
I think the latest activity would be the nightlies over at Droid Hive... they're still working on ICS ... not completely there yet but they got a nice rom that's only got a few bugs left.... .... maybe more than a few bugs but way better than a couple months ago

OP
Cooly1911

Cooly1911

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll check that out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Also, the Bionic is going to get ICS officially this year so once that comes out, its gonna be really sweet! More new ROMS!

willpower101

Reaction score
No. Not a single ICS rom that doesn't have 4g connectivity problems.

If you rely on data... When you disconnect every few minutes you'll revert.

Sanitarium09

Reaction score
Since the leaks have come out there is now a kernel to work with and there have been a few devs at Droid Hive working on ROMs for the Bionic. There's an AOSP ROM and a cyanogenmod mod ROM based on the leaks. I'm running the cyanogenmod mod ROM and everything works. Has a couple of bugs but otherwise it's super smooth and stable. Check em out.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

Hideakikarate

Reaction score
But what about the TH3ORY roms? I'm kinda loyal to a fault when it comes to technology and software. Its just been a while since I've seen a release from these guys. Not complaining too much though. Just wishing my data was a bit (read: a lot) more stable. I could never do anything like this so beggars can't be choosers.