Liquid Smooth [Bionic]!

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ROM manager is simply not reliable...and for a device with a locked bootloader you don't want to take the chance of a bad flash

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

scarabshell

Reaction score
Liquid always ended up being my daily driver on my og droid and then even my droid x, the speed of it was always on point and cm7 theme support made it sexy. Really wish i did more research on roms for bionic before i bought it. Still feel like this device will never reach its potential. :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

chuck54

Reaction score
scarabshell said:
Liquid always ended up being my daily driver on my og droid and then even my droid x, the speed of it was always on point and cm7 theme support made it sexy. Really wish i did more research on roms for bionic before i bought it. Still feel like this device will never reach its potential. :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Once the droidx dies, there might be some amazing devs that move onto the bionic, remember, it took the droid x 6 months for miui to even be released since the droid x was released and then another 8 months ( this february ) to make it completely bugless with the goodies that were installed at the time... just saying, it might take time

neveragon

Reaction score
I would kill to have liquid on the bionic. The only reason I miss my og Droid is because I loved liquids roms.

matthew2478

Reaction score
Installed it. Seems to be what a custom ROM should be. I'm not for certain that you have to download gapps but I downloaded them. Will post quadrant score in a few

matthew2478

Reaction score
Here is the quadrant score

ForumRunner_20120627_175541.png

ForumRunner_20120627_175541.png

neveragon

Reaction score
I never needed gapps on my on my og Droid with liquid. Does liquid have a site he has the bionic ROMs on? I didn't see them on liquid smooth roms.