ICS for Droid Bionic via OTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Idk if you guys have heard, but ICS is starting to roll out for phones such as the Razr, Razr Maxx, Rezound and others. The Bionic should be getting it soon as well so this is exciting news!!

Also, for those of you who really like Webtop (Like me) there is a new version of Webtop that is going to be coming out and right now its in the Beta stage. Firefox is also no longer the default browser.

Lownignitus

Reaction score
What I've heard and seen is the razrs (reg and maxx) did not get an ICS OTA push. It was just a patch to fix things on GB. That an ICS OTA shouldn't be expected until min end the month. As the cheesecake leak was something that was only there for a short time and then was gone. But there are people that are beta testing,I guessed you would called out, ICS official on the razrs

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

OP
Sadahiro

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Yea the Razr was suppose to get ICS like yesterday or something. But they didn't get it so they should be getting it soon. The soak test has been out already. Which is what you would get through the cheesecake and its only the leaked version. I don't know about the Rezound though. They might have gotten it. But hopefully ics comes out for the Bionic soon. Then roms would be coming out easily for our phones :D

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only thing we know for a fact, right now, is that the Razr, Razr Maxx, and Bionic will get ICS. As far as when, we don't know.

The Razr and Razr Maxx are about to soak test a maintenance update to Gingerbread, not ICS, from what we've heard.

There is an ICS build that has leaked for the Razr and Razr Maxx, but who knows what stage of the process this build is in, even though it seems very stable.

Beyond that, it's all speculation - and even then, the facts can change.

I'm going to close this as there are a handful of other threads that cover this topic quite thoroughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.