ICS4 bionic by teamgummy

topo209

Reaction score
N to make this backup just do it on backup n restore right? I like this rom but for some reason I only get 3g do u know how to get 4g I already changed to GSM n cdma to lte back n forth and nothing

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Im not in 4g area so not sure if mine is working. I know i have seen some people have. And yep, you use Your backup and restore in safestrap menu!

Sent from my Rooted ICS'd VTAB1008 using DroidForums

vbn

Reaction score
Like this from everything appears to be working. One problem, my Bionic now thinks it is a Nexus and I cannot use Verizon apps such as NFL Mobile since they are "available to Verizon subscribers only". Have no problem with voice or 4G, thoughn

Andrstein

Reaction score
Like this from everything appears to be working. One problem, my Bionic now thinks it is a Nexus and I cannot use Verizon apps such as NFL Mobile since they are "available to Verizon subscribers only". Have no problem with voice or 4G, thoughn

LOL, I now receive emails from Verizon congratulating me on my new Samsung Nexus phone. I'm rather amused, but since the roms are free I've got nothing to complain about.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Just reporting an issue I encountered (I already fixed it with a .902 reflash) but I created a nand backup earlier, when the phone rebooted It got stuck in a bootloop at gummy. So of course i rebooted and tried to get to CWR, the recovery was gone. I used RSD lite to fix it, motofail to root (again) then got CWR and Bootstrap back on. I restored the backup and got stuck in the same loop.

I'm not sure where the problem occurred, but to fix it I had to use RSD lite again, root again, then just did a clean flash of Gummy ICS.

jcw122

Reaction score
I'm not getting any data connectivity other than Wifi. Just says "Disconnected" under the Status menu, even though Data is enabled in my settings. I'm going to switch over to Eclipse 2.2...it's not worth using an ICS Alpha cause I need basic features lol

jvance325

Reaction score
I installed via Safestrap (1st the rom, then immediately Gapps 4.04) and everything is fine as long as I don't reboot. Eventually I rebooted the phone and it got stuck on a window saying "Updating Android, starting applications" or something like that. I left it overnight doing that and it was still on that screen in the morning. Any ideas?

Andrstein

Reaction score
I had this issue at one point and it ended up being that the GApps file I was flashing was bad and would hang at updating screen. Had to download a new version of gapps and start all over after RSD reset. A way to check is to install rom and not gapps. If it boots try rebooting again. If it gets thru the 2nd reboot it was the gapps. If it loops again its probably the rom file that is corrupt. This is assuming that you factory reset to wipe data and clear cache and dalvic before flashing.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Anyone else's phone seem to be awake an awful lot?

a6fa11ca-a227-6ebb.jpg

Sent from my XT875

Andrstein

Reaction score
My battery sucks on all of the Alpha and Beta ICS builds. Small price to pay for awesomeness.

teamgummy targa vers. 3-06 out tonight. I just got the file on my phone but seeing how I just flashed the CM9 Kang 10min ago Imma wait until tomorrow to flash it.

biyobe

Reaction score
change log?

Anybody know where we can find a change log to know what the updates are taking care of? I see 3-06 is out... but no clue what the difference is...

jcw122

Reaction score
These ICS builds are pretty cool, but all the animations and what not make the phone feel bloated. I also can't figure out a way to get Backup Assistant onto my phone despite the fact that I got My Verizon app installed on Gummy.

dfcfu342

Reaction score
These ICS builds are pretty cool, but all the animations and what not make the phone feel bloated. I also can't figure out a way to get Backup Assistant onto my phone despite the fact that I got My Verizon app installed on Gummy.

Upload your contacts to your GMail account on your previous rom and when you sign in on your new one they'll sync automatically.

jcw122

Reaction score
Upload your contacts to your GMail account on your previous rom and when you sign in on your new one they'll sync automatically.

Just did that...unfortunately it transferred a ton of email addresses and crap that I didn't want in my phone's contact list.

supaseibz

Reaction score
love this rom. Everything is working great so far! I also tried aokp but was having data issues with it. Gummy rom connected right up

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums