ICS4 bionic by teamgummy

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Hacks' started by bygslym69, Feb 26, 2012.

1. libertus77

libertus77 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I think it might be a current source issue. I tried this AND the cm9 rom today and both were very rough on data and even phone signal.

Not sure.

Sent from my NookColor flavored Ice Cream Sandwich using Tapatalk

2. DivMechDes

DivMechDes New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Stuck at Gummy Logo...

I am having this same issue... ROM was working great. Then I rebooted the phone and just hung at the Gummy logo. Care to give a heads up as to how you reflashed with RSD lite? I have a copy of this: VRZ_XT875_5.9.902.XT875.Verizon.en.US_CFC_01.xml.zip

Do I need any thing else?

Thanks in advance for any help...

3. topo209

topo209 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey I'd your phone plugged in cause if it is all u have to do is unplug it n it should boot right up :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

4. DivMechDes

DivMechDes New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Phone was not plugged in. I was on the road when it happened. I was having a bit of trouble with my data connection so I rebooted. I had been up and running Gummy ICS for more than a day with no issues and loving it.

***Edit - Went ahead and flashed through FastBoot with RSD and everything went well.

5. bigtex52

bigtex52 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Dock audio not working for anyone else?

6. SpeedDMN

SpeedDMN Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks! I was hoping there was a way to fix this and here it is. It did the trick nicely. I am running the latest Gummy with dhackers gapps. All my apps downloaded nicely from the market err "fun store" (stupid name change in IMO) The only issues I am really having is no video camera front or back. Still pics works I think better then it did before but only goes to 5mp instead of 8. No big deal there either. Over 5 is excessive really anyway. The soft button lights staying on was the biggest problem but now resolved :). Data seems a little more spotty then it was but works for the most part. I am running safestrap but haven't felt the need to go back yet. Not going to worry about any custom roms other then Gummy's tweaks right now until there is a 100% working stable release. As expected, Verizon is dragging their heels on this one. I'm sure they would rather spend their resources on newer products then the Bionic. ICS is sweet and I am enjoying playing with it. Thank you to TeamGummy and Dhacker for making this possible. I understand there are going to be some issues in the experimental versions so no complaints here! The eclipse Rom for ICS I bet is going to be super sweet. Cant wait!

7. GiovanniTheToker

Ratings:
    +0
    Only one issue I've run into is "data usage warning". Is there a way to get it to stop? I have unlimited data so I do not need it. Other than that, I love this rom. Any help or feedback would b greatly appreciated...

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

Edit: Never mind..I figured it out. I just dragged the orange limit bar up to about 100 gigs. Lol.

8. THE_LORD

THE_LORD New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I hit 12 gigs last month. So I put mine up to 100 gigs. :)

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

9. BlackDiamond

BlackDiamond Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I really liked this rom but was having Bad signal problem... was anyone else??

10. Kryptyk

Kryptyk Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So, I've been watching this rom as well as others. Is there any solid roms out there for ICS or still the same issues such as the ffc not working as well as the camcorder, bluetooth, etc etc????

I would love to start rom'ing again, but don't seen the need or want to with all of the issues. Since I can't support development with my limited knowledge with linux.....and programming in a whole, i cant complain about it. Just wondering.

11. wooddale

wooddale Senior Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Im sure there doing all they can. Somebody will figure out the issues soon because like you say they are all pretty much the same. I wish I were smart enough to help also all I can do is test. The camera has been a problem from the start with ICS. I wish I knew whay it was wouldnt do any good though I probably wouldnt understand it anyway lol.

12. SpeedDMN

SpeedDMN Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Humm still no new Gummy releases since 3/6 on the Goo Inside me site (interesting domain name :blink:) All the former ICS versions were much closer together like within a day some of them.

Goo.im Downloads - Browsing targa

Now it has been weeks and nothing. I hope this doesn't mean Team Gummy has lost interest in ICS for the Bionic. Could there be somewhere else they're posting new releases? Perhaps they have just hit a wall with the camera issues and such. Any other dev teams come up with better ICS ROMs? I really haven't had time to search around lately.

Search tags for this page
gummy targa download
gummy targa release-1.2
gummy targa-release

gummy targa-release-1.0.2.zip

gummy targa-release-1.0.2.zip speargapps-ics-20120317-signed
gummyics
teamgummy motorola droid 2

unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped

yummy gummy process gapps stopped
zobata game samsung download