ICS4 bionic by teamgummy

topo209

Reaction score
I just re installed the rom n it went away

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

Reaction score
I was actually using switchpro for the toggles. I uninstalled that and used the built in power widget and that seems to have done it. Thanks!

Andrstein

Reaction score
Hardkeys are staying on for me too, but after a while they turn off and work as normal. I rebooted just now and they stay on, but last time I rebooted it took a few hours and then they went off. Being an Alpha rom its to be expected, and the other aopk builds were doing the same thing last time I flashed them. It'll smooth out eventually I'm sure.

I am not getting wifi data connection. There isn't even an option where it'll ask for my password. I hadn't had a chance to try it all day but since I'm home I can definitely say that I cannot get wifi running. Again, thats life running an Alpha rom, and compared to many other roms I've installed this one is really close to other roms' released versions. Kudos team Gummy.

Andrstein

Reaction score
I was actually using switchpro for the toggles. I uninstalled that and used the built in power widget and that seems to have done it. Thanks!
You figured it out. I had my phone on automatic screen brightness earlier in the day, then turned it off to conserve battery. The hardkeys stayed lit since then but I thought it was due to reboots. After reading your post I turned the auto brighness setting off and sure enough the hardkeys turned off instantly. Brilliant! Thanks!

Andrstein

Reaction score
3-01 was posted this morning. Pull it off Goo-inside.me. Only immediately noticible thing fixed is the hard keys which now turn on and off no matter what brightness setting. Still no wifi and ffc.

Reaction score
Youtube app seems to be working well, i do have a problem with the Netflix app
Though, three seconds of sound then nothing.
Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

km75

Reaction score
Youtube app seems to be working well, i do have a problem with the Netflix app
Though, three seconds of sound then nothing.

I'm experiencing the same thing.

Andrstein

Reaction score
GPS is not working and battery life isn't great. We'll see what tomorrow brings...

Reaction score
Gps is working for me. I went into the settings and turned all three and it worked fine.

Andrstein

Reaction score
I'll give that a try.

Data is working now. I flashed today's build and when I was signing into the phone it gave the option to connect to my wifi. After setting up the password it works fine.

No FFC but I don't take lame emo pictures of myself anyway so no big deal.

Update- turned on all 3 and got GPS service. I can't play any video footage I previously recorded from the camera, but I think that was already mentioned.

topo209

Reaction score
How do I go back to eclipse which is my main ROM...I did do a backup, I'm using safe strap by the way

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
How do I go back to eclipse which is my main ROM...I did do a backup, I'm using safe strap by the way

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

If you are currently on safe side, reboot and go into safestrap menu, toggle to non-safe side and then reboot. It's really that simple lol. You could make a backup of your safe side ROM, I usually do just in case something happens when you toggle back you don't have to start over again. To go back, toggle and reboot again. Gotta love safestrap