ICS4 bionic by teamgummy

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Any sort of list of what's working, what's not working on this rom?

I have run all the ICS ROMS and just loaded Gummy late last night so have had it running for over half-a-day. I have loaded the same basic root apps for each ROM with no task killers or battery savers to interfere with testing results. All the ROMS from my experience have the same functional issues, GSM/LTE toggle and BT toggle on reboot to get signal and phone calls to work correctly. Sometimes reflashing gives you different issues, the nature of flashing I guess. Like ICS4BIONIC, this ROM is lean with no custom launchers or a large amount of "tweaks" available as AOKP offers. There are some limited Gummy settings which do enhance the ICS experience including custom Lockscreen:)

Due to the lean nature, battery life seems better than AOKP and about the same as ICS4BIONIC.

If there is something specifically you are looking for, I can check the functionality for you.

topo209

Reaction score
K I installed ics 2/26 rom only thing not working so far is camcorder n front facing camera/camcorder

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

s.dubs317

Reaction score
Has anyone attempted using the hdmi out on this? I want to go to ics but I use the hdmi function often do want to know if it works...

Sent from my AXI0M AOKP using DroidForums

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Has anyone attempted using the hdmi out on this? I want to go to ics but I use the hdmi function often do want to know if it works...

Sent from my AXI0M AOKP using DroidForums

Just plugged it in, as I expected, no go just like the other ICS ROM builds:frown:

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
FYI- 1% Battery Mod NOT included, I gave it a shot and used the ICS4BIONIC Battery Mod zip and it caused bootloop so it needs a tweak to work with gummy, wish I was learning faster, I would fix it lol

topo209

Reaction score
Do ur YouTube videos work well? Mine only auidio works video is slow mo

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

scottocs

Reaction score
I couldn't stand this ROM. It looks nice and could potentially be better in the future, but there's too many things wrong with right now.
I would recommend staying away until the majority of the fixes are done.

Problems:
1. VIDEO camcorder doesn't work.
- Any other app that uses the camera, my example would be AutoGuard, will not work.
2. Front facing camera doesn't work.
3. YouTube/Flash is glitchy. Can't watch a YouTube Video.
4. Camera Light doesn't work, or at least using TeslaLED to use it as a flashlight.
5. 1% Battery mod is not included.
6. Battery life was much worse, unless it was because I was playing with it more, not sure which.
7. HDMI doesn't work (Don't use it, but have to list it).
8. WiFi Tethering doesn't work using SQLite Editor or free Tethering App.
9. Some apps don't work on it or ICS yet.
10. Sometimes the Bionic's 4 buttons would stay lit up even when the LCD was turned off.

I'm extremely glad I made a backup before trying this.
It looked so promising, but had too many issues affect me on a daily basis.

OP
B

bygslym69

Reaction score
You probably got a bad download. The wifi tether that came with rom or gapps work for me. Bluetooth work and YouTube. Some time 3g on boot.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

OP
B

bygslym69

Reaction score
Also the rear camera works with flash. But everybody new that all roms on the bionic front camera don't work. Please don't criticism someone work if you can't do work..lol not mad just expressing..

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

kkemp

Reaction score
What gaps were plz help

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Andrstein

Reaction score
I couldn't stand this ROM. It looks nice and could potentially be better in the future, but there's too many things wrong with right now.
I would recommend staying away until the majority of the fixes are done.

Problems:
1. VIDEO camcorder doesn't work.
- Any other app that uses the camera, my example would be AutoGuard, will not work.
2. Front facing camera doesn't work.
3. YouTube/Flash is glitchy. Can't watch a YouTube Video.
4. Camera Light doesn't work, or at least using TeslaLED to use it as a flashlight.
5. 1% Battery mod is not included.
6. Battery life was much worse, unless it was because I was playing with it more, not sure which.
7. HDMI doesn't work (Don't use it, but have to list it).
8. WiFi Tethering doesn't work using SQLite Editor or free Tethering App.
9. Some apps don't work on it or ICS yet.
10. Sometimes the Bionic's 4 buttons would stay lit up even when the LCD was turned off.

I'm extremely glad I made a backup before trying this.
It looked so promising, but had too many issues affect me on a daily basis.
Friendly Reminder- its in it's alpha stage. That means is in development and WILL HAVE MANY KNOWN ISSUES. There is no expectation that an alpha build will run right in place of a fully released build (although some devs are just that good and can). Treat it as such and show some gratitude cause these devs don't get paid to do this.