ICS4 bionic by teamgummy

Andrstein

Reaction score
Updated version 2-28 posted to goo-inside me. Team gummy with the hat trick of updates. Downloading now.

THE_LORD

Reaction score
Is there a website that gummy posts his changelogs at? I searched and could not find one.

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

dfcfu342

Reaction score
My only real issue so far is that I can only hold data for about 12 hours and after that it quits working. The bars and 3G/4G symbols are there, but all I get are network communication errors for anything I use. After a quick reboot it's good for another 12 hours and then right back to no data again. Other than that I'm enjoying it.

topo209

Reaction score
To install updates do I have to delete everything like a new rom or just wipe cache n dalvik

dfcfu342

Reaction score
To install updates do I have to delete everything like a new rom or just wipe cache n dalvik

You need to do a total wipe and reinstall just like a new ROM each time.

topo209

Reaction score
Since there's no change log n there seems to b an update often I'm just going to skip a few. Not worth having to re arrange everything every time thanks

Andrstein

Reaction score
Since there's no change log n there seems to b an update often I'm just going to skip a few. Not worth having to re arrange everything every time thanks

Yeah, go right to 2-28. Without a change log all I can really say is that I've loaded all 3 now and 2-28 is running almost perfectly for me. I don't use bluetooth or hdmi so idk about those issues being fixed. No more random reboots into a bootloop:icon_ banana:. Data is holding good. Still no ffc. I LOVE the Apex settings that are baked in. And as a bonus you can save apex settings to SD card so that as they update this rom I can just keep restoring my personalized settings with the click of a button. Gone are the days where after every successive update i have to spend hours resetting up my personal preferences and settings. It always feels like a chore. They almost make it too easy! Wallpaper movement is still glitchy. Also it has cwr baked in so it boots into cwr upon reboot= awesome.

topo209

Reaction score
Idk wat apex settings r where do I find them? OK downloading 2/28 now! I'll see u on the other side!

topo209

Reaction score
OK I'm back n ur right def worth it...n now I now wat apex settings r...I didn't have to do ****. Nice!

americanz

Reaction score
Yeah, go right to 2-28. Without a change log all I can really say is that I've loaded all 3 now and 2-28 is running almost perfectly for me. I don't use bluetooth or hdmi so idk about those issues being fixed. No more random reboots into a bootloop:icon_ banana:. Data is holding good. Still no ffc. I LOVE the Apex settings that are baked in. And as a bonus you can save apex settings to SD card so that as they update this rom I can just keep restoring my personalized settings with the click of a button. Gone are the days where after every successive update i have to spend hours resetting up my personal preferences and settings. It always feels like a chore. They almost make it too easy! Wallpaper movement is still glitchy. Also it has cwr baked in so it boots into cwr upon reboot= awesome.

cwr baked in? how does that affect those that run safe strap not cwr?

Andrstein

Reaction score
I only assume cwm is baked in because rebooting this rom takes you to the CWR screen as if I bootstrapped and after the flash to this rom I haven't reinstalled bootstrap. I've now rebooted half a dozen times today while testing various things and it always puts me into CWR. I even made a nAndroid while I was in there to test if it really worked. It did. I don't use safestrap so I really like this feature. Can anyone else confirm?

Also, wallpaper glitchiness is gone. 3G/4G takes a long time to return after a reboot but it always does and holds strong once connected. FC with rear camera at full zoom in. Camera appears to not focus when you start it up but if you actually try to take a pic and hit the button it focuses and the pics look great. Its the opposite of the blur camera that focuses before you push the button.

Also also, Check out the Goo-inside.me app in the market. It is free and you will have access to all ROM files hosted there. Its a super powered ROM Manager style app but FREE!!!! App of the year if you ask me. No more scouring and Google searching for ROM files; they all download right off it.

topo209

Reaction score
Confirmed bro I don't use safe strap either I should prob do a nandroid backup as well

Reaction score
Anyone else's hardlight staying on? Just wondering if it was my install or if there is an issue or even a fix. Love it!