ICS4 bionic by teamgummy

dhundley79

Reaction score
Any differences with this and the ICS releases out? I see pull down setting is different and the lockscreen has some new addons? anything else?

looks great and runs great so far. just wondering if i am missing anything else.

thanks for the awesome work.

Andrstein

Reaction score
I jumped on this rom as soon as I saw it posted for download. I love it. To be more specific- I love the fact that I get a data connection and no FC's on numerous things. It works right. At least as good as Axiom . I am going to Axiom [AB2] right now for a direct comparison after the new update, but have no fears with Gummy, it's SOLID! I was drunk enough last night to admit to my wife that I like this rom as much as Liberty 2.0, but maybe it was just the beer talking. Either way she had no clue what I was talking about. My drunk banter was only interrupting her upload of crap to facebook via her stock blurred bionic as she, every 3 seconds, said "OMG honney, check out this picture of [insert name of someone I don't give a crap about]". (Sorry for that rant :biggrin:)

rlewis312010

Reaction score
Only issue I had after a day was flash; videos stuttered on websites. Updated flash, looked for settings, etc. Audio played fine while video was in slow motion.

topo209

Reaction score
I need instructions not new just simple, I'm on 894 do I have to go to stock update to 902 them flash in safestrap or can I go from 894

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

dfcfu342

Reaction score
The camera does work. So far it has been completely stable and hasn't force closed any of my TIBackup restored apps. Will be my daily driver for a few days and put it through its paces.

P.S. Anyone know how to put my contacts on my new rom? MyVerizon Backup isn't baked in

Sent from my GUMMY Bionic

Reaction score
Just flashed this rom with dhacker's gapps. Worked flawlessly and I love it. 3g, 4g, and Wi-Fi working. Camera working. Not one problem yet. I'm very excited about this from...

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

acedzero

Reaction score
What about Bluetooth? I've tried 2 ICS ROMS where the Bluetooth kills all audio when connected to a device. Specifically if you try to answer with the phone itself instead of the Bluetooth device.

Andrstein

Reaction score
Gummy got another update so now there's 2 releases on their build site. One from 2-26 and one from the very next day 2-27. Please post which versions you are running when reporting on the rom. It'll help the thread stay current since updates are coming hot and fast with aokp ICS.

mlfca

Reaction score
What about Bluetooth? I've tried 2 ICS ROMS where the Bluetooth kills all audio when connected to a device. Specifically if you try to answer with the phone itself instead of the Bluetooth device.

I had the same problem. It will be great when that is fixed.

libertus77

Reaction score

P.S. Anyone know how to put my contacts on my new rom? MyVerizon Backup isn't baked in

I went to my backup assistant on the vzw website and exported the contacts, then imported them into my google contacts. Voila!

Sent from my Eclipsed DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

dfcfu342

Reaction score
Thank you libertus77 that worked beautifully!

libertus77

Reaction score
No problem! Glad I could help!

Sent from my Eclipsed & V6Supercharged DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk