ICS update locations

slikno420

Reaction score
Just a theory I have, I think that Verizon is releasing it slowly to certain areas of the country to test the update to make sure nothing is going wrong with it. If you could just post your location in here so that others in the area know if they didnt do some thing correctly to get the update (EX. unroot, defrost bloat, uninstall recovery, etc). Thanks guys.

Also Iowa has not gotten the update yet. :crying:

txter

Reaction score
I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time yesterday and saw something updating. At first I thought it was apps. Nope. It was DL the ICS update at around 12pm EST. I live in Buffalo NY.

Reaction score
Yeah im in the hudson valley in NY and no update yet and i just tried the check for updates to be sure

vprasad

Reaction score
Silicon Valley, CA - Wife received notification yesterday about 10am; last night I backed up her stuff and did the update. Nice looking interface, non-destructive update, so all of her usual apps were still in place. A little disappointed with the following:
1) battery drains QUICKLY! Fully charged and removed from dock for 7 hours and down to 10% battery
2) the settings/apps/DISABLE buttons are grayed out, can't disable any stock apps

edit:
3) and the phone temp gets quite HOT when screen is on being used

Last edited:

ccbflo

Reaction score
I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time yesterday and saw something updating. At first I thought it was apps. Nope. It was DL the ICS update at around 12pm EST. I live in Buffalo NY.

I live in Buffalo and no update yet...:frown:

lymangeek

Reaction score
I got my ICS in Rhode Island. Now, where can I download the manual?